Urban Future Farming Map?

Some_Nord_Guy_USA

Post by Some_Nord_Guy_USA »

I just had a funny dream:

Uses micro-equipment <50HP <2m wide folded(small enough to fit in freight elevators).
purchasedElectricity, Wind(mechanical rotation or powergen), Natural Gas/LP, diesel, gasohol, gasoline, white alcohol, and Solar as fuel types.

Purchase parking/vacant lots between buildings and rooftops for community gardens…

Purchase placeable single stacked container UV light hydroponic microfarms that utilize closed water systems & filtration (buy filters and add <10% water each week/month)

Purchase/Gov subsidized lease empty floors of office buildings for state subsidized “Localized Farming Initiative” UV lights

….that take electricity, water, fertilizer, seeds and pollinators… would kick out crops & honey.

Grow small scale crops where local restaurants demand different special crops like never ending short cut lettuce heads, baby potatoes, chard, cherry and bush tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, summer squash, Asian greens, pole beans, berries..

Use all that technology that was designed for indoor growing operations to grow food, now that the other stuff is legal.

& the best part is that you can sell all the crops to the farmers market or restaurant supply store down town..

Utilizes Tardis points to gain access to the rooftops of buildings after you “Gov Sub Lease” or Purchase the property(added passive income from other tenants leasing).
enter<Jump-to=“100.1 150.1 50.6 +100”/>
exit<Jump-to=“105.1 150.1 50.6 0”/>

best part could be the collection of the crops in reusable skip boxes/crates. dangling from the drone/helicopters… flying light weight remote drones that can be fitted with alloy/carbon fiber cultivators, fertilizing equipment for the rooftop gardens… accessed by tabbing into them and the view would be framed by a tablet like you are watching from a drone video feed.

Implementation of this, of these concepts is way above my head right now.. I wouldn’t know where to start.