Field numbers, vehicle markers, selling points

Bubba200512

Field numbers, vehicle markers, selling points

Post by Bubba200512 »

I am playing on a a gaming laptop (victus gaming laptop) through steam. I am having issues with my farming simulator 22 game on my pc. I am having issues with the map, it used to show all selling point? Vehicles, vehicles everything I needed, but now all of that is gone and I have pressed every button but it’s not coming back no matter what I press. I need that because it’s essential to selling things because I don’t know where every single selling point is at on the map yet because I am not very familiar with the maps yet. It would be very much appreciated if anyone has an suggestions on how to fix this problem. It started happening when my game was glitching and I pressed the button to drive and it took the field numbers away on the mini map so I went to look in the big map and they were gone there too. I have tried creating a new world using absolutely no mods but they still were gone so I am clueless on how to fix this.

Thank you.
Noraf

Re: Field numbers, vehicle markers, selling points

Post by Noraf »

On the map screen, on the top right, you can switch between different info that is shown, like planted crops, growth stages etc. Last page there, you can select what icons types that should be shown.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Bubba200512

Post by Bubba200512 »

When I am driving or turning around to go back the other way to harvest I presss “x” and it turns everything off on my map when I’m driving with the mini map opened so it’s a square. Also, I am having issues with the Case IH combine. I get the glitch where I press the button to connect the header or I press the button to get out of my vehicle or even try to switching to a new vehicle to get out of the one I’m stuck in and nothing works. Most times before it comes down to me not being able to switch vehicles it just don’t let me connect my header to my combine. So I jump out of my combine and it attaches when I get out of it. I get back in and it’s attached but now I can’t switch controls to turn my combine threshing on so I can harvest. So at this point of being stuck in my vehicle I have to fully close my game and not save it so whatever was done since the last save (I have it on automatic saving every 15 minutes) is lost and I have to redo it all again.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

In order for others to be able to help you'll need to provide some more information about your setup. Since you seem to be playing on Windows, please post the log.txt file of the game here (see the link "log.txt" in my signature).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Bubba200512

Post by Bubba200512 »

Yes, I’m playing on windows through steam. I am running windows 11.I am gonna be honest, I don’t know how to find that info (what you provided above), could you explain how to find that info by chance?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Both don_apple and myself have the how-to for posting the log in our signatures. Click on that link, and scroll down to the english part :)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Bubba200512

Post by Bubba200512 »

This is what I have been able to find. Hopefully that is what you guys need! It is attached in the "attachments" tab.
Attachments
log.txt12345678910.txt
(210.53 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Bubba200512

Post by Bubba200512 »

When I am bailing straw I empty my bailer when it is at 100% capacity but my bailer shuts allowing me to start bailing again my bale becomes invisible. When I buy them from the store they are invisible as well. Is there anyway to fix this?
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

My suggestion would to remove the Mod by Rockstar called ""Additional Game Settings"' I found it to be causing some weird and somewhat unpredictable mod conflicts since the 1.8 patch. Since taking it out I have had no issues.
Bubba200512

Post by Bubba200512 »

Thank you!