Selectable Bale mod causing crashes - PC

jw_wendlandt35

Selectable Bale mod causing crashes - PC

Post by jw_wendlandt35 »

All of my game-saves started experiencing issues and crashed. Up until this issue I have never had any issues with Farm Sim 22 crashing, it has been very stable. When I removed the following 4 mods, all of my game saves became stable: Selectable Bale Capacity Pack, Selectable Bale Capacity Addon, Net Wrap Addon, Twine Addon.

I don't know if it's a single one of these, or a combination that causes the issues. But certainly having them all caused all of my game saves to fail. If you have these installed, and are suffering crashes on all of your saves suddenly, remove these and see if it corrects the issue.
Angler1409

Re: Selectable Bale mod causing crashes - PC

Post by Angler1409 »

The Twine Addon had an update and seems to be causing some people issues, I am currently updating my Selectable Bale Capacity Addon to support the Twine Addon update.

I had read people on The Oaks map having issues and when I tried it with only the Twine addon enabled I had the same issue as others so it seems there is a conflict with one of the other mods for that map.

There should be no issue with the Selectable Bale Capacity Pack as it has nothing to do with the Twine Addon by itself.
jw_wendlandt35

Post by jw_wendlandt35 »

Angler1409 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:18 pm The Twine Addon had an update and seems to be causing some people issues, I am currently updating my Selectable Bale Capacity Addon to support the Twine Addon update.

I had read people on The Oaks map having issues and when I tried it with only the Twine addon enabled I had the same issue as others so it seems there is a conflict with one of the other mods for that map.

There should be no issue with the Selectable Bale Capacity Pack as it has nothing to do with the Twine Addon by itself.
Thanks! I'm glad this reached the righty person, I wasn't' sure the best way to get this info out. Good to know that it's only the Twine Addon causing the issues. I can't speak to "The Oaks" map, but when I loaded this to each of my currently in-progress saved games, it crashed them all. One observation was that right before it would crash (if it even loaded correctly) all of the equipment icons on the main map would vanish. Not sure if that helps or makes a difference in your work toward making corrections.

Good luck! And thanks again for the quick response!
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

I see the Twine Addon was updated today and has fixed the crashing on The Oaks map for me, so hopefully will be working for you again.