Limit Bale

Ben49

Limit Bale

Post by Ben49 »

Hello everyone,

I’ve been looking, but I can’t find any specific information.
Can you confirm the number of balls to which we are limited on console?
I play on PS5.

Thank you for your answers

Ben
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Re: Limit Bale

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

There is gonna be a new update this week. Update 1.9 and they have a solution for the bale limits on consoles. They bringing a bale and pallet storage. The bales that are stored in there aren't counting anymore on the bale limit. So more bales can be made soon for console players!
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Mesocyclone wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:17 pm There is gonna be a new update this week. Update 1.9 and they have a solution for the bale limits on consoles. They bringing a bale and pallet storage. The bales that are stored in there aren't counting anymore on the bale limit. So more bales can be made soon for console players!
Is it something like a hayloft? Or is it simply a shed that you put the bales in and they magically don’t count
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Beanbrother wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:58 pm
Mesocyclone wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:17 pm There is gonna be a new update this week. Update 1.9 and they have a solution for the bale limits on consoles. They bringing a bale and pallet storage. The bales that are stored in there aren't counting anymore on the bale limit. So more bales can be made soon for console players!
Is it something like a hayloft? Or is it simply a shed that you put the bales in and they magically don’t count
I don't know, they haven't showed anything, they only talked about it in the podcast and told it was coming with patch 1.9 this week. But if i have to guess it's the second one, MAGIC! :biggrin2:
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Beanbrother wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:58 pm
Its similar to the one from GtX has done in the passed.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

Thanks for the different information guys
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I can't believe it has taken this long for Giants to put something like this in game as it's been a mod for 19 and 22 my memory fails me so I can't remember if it was in 17 also.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:05 pm I can't believe it has taken this long for Giants to put something like this in game as it's been a mod for 19 and 22 my memory fails me so I can't remember if it was in 17 also.
It was.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
rmab79

Post by rmab79 »

Missyb wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:10 pm Its similar to the one from GtX has done in the passed.
So similar that the patch brokes ObjectStorage mod from GtX as it use a very similar definition in the XML.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I did wonder if that may happen, I guess before i update I'll need too see how many bales I have already in storage to I can easy dev them back in.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Yeah well over due just hope the massive red crosses can be turned off....
Why only one though!!!! How difficult is it to make a few more. Just have to add a script to some of the base buildings and you'd be laughing...
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

As normal I'm guessing that will be left to the modders.
JuicyStuff

Post by JuicyStuff »

How does this new 1.9 storage script handle silage bales that are fermenting? What about bales from maizeplus?

If it supports fermenting bales and they automatically move to different category, I think it would be preferred over ObjectStorage which stores everything sequentially (so the unfermented are first, and fermented last).
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

The bales will continue to ferment yes.

As for maize+, have no idea, don't use it.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...