1.9 problems

sourwop

1.9 problems

Post by sourwop »

Game has gone to stuff since up date bad stuttering on all maps takes for ever to load frame rates go from 140ish down to 20s no matter what map.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modhub Bug Reports" to "Technical Support", since it is not a report for a bug in a mod from the Modhub.
Mesocyclone

Re: 1.9 problems

Post by Mesocyclone »

After each update your shader cache gets cleared. Go into construction menu and fly around over the entire map, or drive around on the map for 5 minutes. And your shader cache will build back up so the stutters are gone. Give it some time to build it back up. It's normal after an update.
StyleX

Post by StyleX »

I am hosting server and this is my log. About errors that are in log file, these are balecounter, defpack, reducemaintenancecost, simpleic, they have been already before. But after 1.8.2 and last farming simulator update server doesn't work anymore. I think there should be one mod conflict for my oponion. We have already tried everything, and put around one day to resolve this problem =) For example put out Additional settings, as it was said from someone in this conversation. I would like to ask for help. Because me and my friend are waiting to starting playing again as it was before ;)
Attachments
log (1).txt
(225.97 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Are you renting a server, or hosting your own.
Log shows 1.8 2, not 1.9

Never mind, do you have a log that is somewhat new?
This is a rather old one.....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Lindstrom

Post by Lindstrom »

When we plow fields now after patch 1.9 where we didnt make bales out of straw the plowing looks awful. The texture is plowed but at the same time it looks like when you go over a harvested field with a cultivator, the "straw" is still there...

Fix ASAP
StyleX

Post by StyleX »

Noraf wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:04 am Are you renting a server, or hosting your own.
Log shows 1.8 2, not 1.9

Here I'm sending new one log from newer version of farming. All still doesn't work, my friend can't join server. I think there is some mod conflict but I don't know which, because it doesn't show in log... :(
Attachments
log.txt
(189.27 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
azhur

Post by azhur »

With change of 1 line in baler.lua, Giants added new bug, affecting JD cp690.
From now and until fixed, any baler with platform can not unload incomplete bale.

And another bug, making it impossible to fold.
VenoushCZ

Post by VenoushCZ »

StyleX wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:30 pm
Noraf wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:04 am Are you renting a server, or hosting your own.
Log shows 1.8 2, not 1.9

Here I'm sending new one log from newer version of farming. All still doesn't work, my friend can't join server. I think there is some mod conflict but I don't know which, because it doesn't show in log... :(
Hi,

let all mods in and try a new game. I have had the same problem after buying Small Farm Equipment vehicle by Andy. Everything was ok till the first server restart. The savegame cased that, not the mod present in the list.

V.