joysticks have swapped sides

chenabean

joysticks have swapped sides

Post by chenabean »

Out of the blue, my joysticks have swapped sides trying to use my joysticks in fs22. Left has now become right, and right has become left. The keybinds are still the same, but on the wrong side. This is the only game that this has happened with. FS19 is still correct, along with many other of my games that I use joysticks with. Anyone else has had this issue? If so, how did you fix it. I did not unplug them by mistake and plug them back in the wrong ports. This issue, as far as I know and come upon itself with no reason.
Helazak

Re: joysticks have swapped sides

Post by Helazak »

Still having a problem?
Are you on a PC?
If so, if it is with all your joystick commands it may be the inputDevice xml.
Are you using a game controller that has a driver in the inputDevice folder or are you using a custom driver in InputDevicesManual?
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
metalmulishamunky

Re: joysticks have swapped sides

Post by metalmulishamunky »

I'm currently having this problem with my Thrustmaster 16000 sticks, everytime I start the game, my sticks have swapped and I have to remap them to the controls, It's frustrating. anyone have a fix for this? I've even tried swapping the ports that they're plugged in to?