FS22 PS4 mod hub downloads

FarmingCon

FS22 PS4 mod hub downloads

Post by FarmingCon »

I have been having issues with downloads from mod hub via my ps4 mod hub portal. I pick a mod, it starts downloading and reaches 100%... only to switch back to "pending" and download again. A specific item I tried to get is the bailers with attached windowless pack. It just refuses to completely download. Is it just me, or is there an issue with mod hub right now?
Bigrobmjca

Re: FS22 PS4 mod hub downloads

Post by Bigrobmjca »

Same problem on Xbox One S. Can’t download any maps. Have the same issue with some other mods as well.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

When they are 100%, restart the game
Problem solved, I don't know why this sometimes need to be done but that's the only way it works.
So when 100%, close game, don't go back, because then you need to download again.
Bigrobmjca

Post by Bigrobmjca »

Xbox One S, I tried that multiple times. Do you mean just hitting the home button, scrolling to Farming Simulator 22, highlighting it, hitting the button with the lines, and scrolling and selecting close? Latest patch was installed btw.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Bigrobmjca wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:48 am Xbox One S, I tried that multiple times. Do you mean just hitting the home button, scrolling to Farming Simulator 22, highlighting it, hitting the button with the lines, and scrolling and selecting close? Latest patch was installed btw.
Yes just close the game and restart it after it says 100% in modhub. And then you can play.