silage bunker

Mumi

silage bunker

Post by Mumi »

Sins the 1.9 patch was installed my silage in the bunker can go from 400.000 to 100.000 when i fill my mixerwagon with 20.000 liter if i am using convoyerbelts.
I have no problem using a bucket
Can i fix it myself?
Mesocyclone

Re: silage bunker

Post by Mesocyclone »

We got the same thing on our server. But don't worry. Those 300.000liters are in the conveyer belt. It's weird I know 😂 we have the same issue. Everything disappears but you still get 20 loads out of the conveyer.
Mumi

Post by Mumi »

Mesocyclone wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:11 pm We got the same thing on our server. But don't worry. Those 300.000liters are in the conveyer belt. It's weird I know 😂 we have the same issue. Everything disappears but you still get 20 loads out of the conveyer.
Nice to know. Thank you 🤣
razrbx

Post by razrbx »

Sorry, didn’t realize there was already a thread on this problem. I just started a new one. The belt system is losing product in transfer. The missing liters are not hiding on the belt conveyer, they are evaporating.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Yeah we noticed.that in the end, so we.gonna do it more realistic now. Next time we got a bunker full of Silage we just load them manually with an wheel loader or telehandler.

I even think that.belt system isn't meant for silage but for root crops.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Mumi wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:27 pm
Mesocyclone wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:11 pm We got the same thing on our server. But don't worry. Those 300.000liters are in the conveyer belt. It's weird I know 😂 we have the same issue. Everything disappears but you still get 20 loads out of the conveyer.
Nice to know. Thank you 🤣
I just tested this one: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
It gave me back what i had put in there in silage, with the loss of some liters. But less then before.
It works nice, and like in all productions, you will lose some liters. That is something that's in the game, with productions if you distribute you will lose 1 liter or so per pallet.

I believe you meant to empty a bunker with a bucket and not with a belt, the belt is for rootcrops. But since it works and saves a lot of time you take some loss of liters. If you do it how it supposed to be doing it, with a bucket you lose less but takes longer.