Plow and cultivarted stubble textures

SpeedFan87

Re: 1.9 update question

Post by SpeedFan87 »

Frage an euch spielt ihr mit Precision Farming (PF)? Wenn ja da funktioniert bei mir einiges nicht mehr nach dem Update, bei meinem Speicherstand von über 200h. Kann da keine Gülle, Kalk, Dünger, Mist und Co. aus bringen mit dem Helfer und selber. Zudem sehen einige Felder wie soll ich sagen, nicht mehr natürlich nach dem Bearbeiten aus. So wie ihr es beschrieben habt. Stell ich aber PF aus ist alles wieder normal, nur halt ohne PF Sachen. Wenn ich unter PF selber Gülle und Co. ausbringe geht das nur wenn ich von automatischer Ausbringung zu manueller Ausbringung wechsle. Dann kann ich das Zeug zwar ausbringen unter PF aber die Werte verändern sich aber nicht in der Anzeige. Mach ich das ohne PF geht alles wieder. Schätze mal PF und Update vertragen sich nicht so gut. Selbst als es ein Update von Gaints zu PF und Vermeer gab hat sich nichts geändert. Hab mit dem Update auch gehoft das der Bug im Saddle Track mit der Frontpumpe in Verbindung mit dem Helfer weg ist aber dem ist nicht so. Bin mal gespannt wie bugfrei das DLC ist.

Question for you do you play with Precision Farming (PF)? If so, some things no longer work for me after the update, with my memory status of over 200h. Can't bring out any manure, lime, fertilizer, manure and Co. with the helper and yourself. Also, some fields, shall I say, don't look natural after editing anymore. As you described it. But if I switch off PF everything is normal again, just without PF things. If I apply liquid manure and co. myself under PF, this only works if I switch from automatic application to manual application. Then I can use the stuff under PF, but the values don't change in the display. If I do that without PF, everything works again. Guess PF and update don't get along so well. Even when there was an update from Gaints on PF and Vermeer, nothing has changed. I also hoped with the update that the bug in the saddle track with the front pump in connection with the helper would be gone, but that's not the case. I'm curious how bug-free the DLC is.
Gruss Carsten

Wer den Fehler findet darf ihn behalten.

Mac und XBox Gamer

XBox Gruppe (auf XBox Life): Bauernvereinigung Deutschland Schweiz

Discord-Gruppe: https://discord.gg/8UfjPSrJ
Boots

Post by Boots »

No I am not using PF on this map (Elmcreek with 590 hours on it)
I have not had time to try the maps I am using PF on yet

Re the mulching question - see photo

I find it difficult to describe things, thats why I use a photo (a picture is worth a 1000 words)
Boots

Post by Boots »

Re the PF question - just had to go and try it
Map using PF - Calmsden Farm - 460 hrs. on this one

my results - hope this helps ?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I noticed yesterday in a save game of mine, after harvesting sunflowers on a field. When I ploughed it was leaving spots everywhere on the field with the harvested texture still. Even though I was ploughing with crrate field turned on. Even after stone picking, manure spreading and lime spreading the spot textures still remained. Only when I seeded the field did they disappear.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

^^ I had something like this a few days ago, after ploughing a potato field that had just been harvested, but I could have sworn this was before I did the update! I also tried the "create field" option with no success. I then planted some more spuds, and got some areas that had the muddy brown look, some that seemed to be covered in stubble. At this point I decided to plough again, and try a different crop (oat I think) and this returned the field to it's proper, uniform colour
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah it was weird because it looked like my field had polka dots on it after I had ploughed with these muddy/stubble areas all over it, that remained and persisted through everything I did until seeding then the field change to all one uniform texture and status.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:41 pm Have you tried mulching before plowing?
yes - I always swath suitable crops and lift the swath (loose or baled), then mulch, then plough, then lime, then manure, then stonepick, leave for the winter, then cultivate, then seed, then roll, then solid fertiliser.

ploughing after mulching gives a long-straw-stubble turned into the furrows appearance as per cwattyseo's first set of screenshots; on all crops with lifted straw and stubble mulched.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

SpeedFan87 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:06 am Question for you do you play with Precision Farming (PF)? If so, some things no longer work for me after the update, with my memory status of over 200h. Can't bring out any manure, lime, fertilizer, manure and Co. with the helper and yourself. Also, some fields, shall I say, don't look natural after editing anymore. As you described it. But if I switch off PF everything is normal again, just without PF things. If I apply liquid manure and co. myself under PF, this only works if I switch from automatic application to manual application. Then I can use the stuff under PF, but the values don't change in the display. If I do that without PF, everything works again. Guess PF and update don't get along so well. Even when there was an update from Gaints on PF and Vermeer, nothing has changed. I also hoped with the update that the bug in the saddle track with the front pump in connection with the helper would be gone, but that's not the case. I'm curious how bug-free the DLC is.
Playing Edgewater, SK, for me it fertilizes on Flax, and Corn, and yes I am using PF.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
ForTheLoveOfPulling

Post by ForTheLoveOfPulling »

I'm unable to plow under oilseed radishes. It only plows where I have ran over and destroyed
Atledreier

Plow and cultivarted stubble textures

Post by Atledreier »

Base game, no mods or dlc active

If you have a field with stubble or chopped stubble, the textures for plowed ground has stubble, making it VERY hard to see where you've gone over already. With a subsoiler there is no difference to the ground texture, so entirely impossible to see where you've been.
Before the change the plowd and subsoiled textures had fresh dirt textures, as expected.
I noticed this the last few days, could be a 1.9 issue?
Atledreier

Post by Atledreier »

I have, it's the same.
Noraf

Re: Plow and cultivarted stubble textures

Post by Noraf »

Should be put on the Bug-tracker.
That said, Giants have already acknowledged the issue, and working on a fix
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Some other weirdness- I harvested wheat, and I typically apply manure before mulching. When applying manure over harvested wheat there was NO color change to indicate coverage. I stopped and mulched, which gave a color change (lighter tone), and then applied manure, which changed the color back to "regular" harvested wheat. 22 is terrible with color and tone changes, and 1.9 seems to have made it worse.
Old fat guy with a day job...
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

More 1.9 madness - meadow grass doesn't get that one layer of fertilizer when cut.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Personally i wouldn't mind if that remains so though
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...