problems after latest 1.9 update

billy140572

problems after latest 1.9 update

Post by billy140572 »

Has anyone else had problems when they install the DLC Packs to the game after the 1.9 update on PC, I did a fresh install of the game with an empty mod folder and every time I installed one of the DLC's the game simply wouldn't load and all I would get was the update window with nothing on it then it would disappear, the only way the game would load was if I deleted the contents of the updater folder in Documents > My Games > FarmingSimulator2022. then the game would load but it was quite juddery for the first few minutes.
JensChrDK

Re: problems after latest 1.9 update

Post by JensChrDK »

May I ask why choose to do a "fresh install of the game"? I just update when required, and download when there is a new DLC, and have 0 faults.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
billy140572

Post by billy140572 »

JensChrDK wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:15 pm May I ask why choose to do a "fresh install of the game"? I just update when required, and download when there is a new DLC, and have 0 faults.
Hi I did a SSD upgrade as my old drive failed, the game seems to have sorted itself out now but I've never had any of these problems before and I thought I may have a problem due to the update.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

The game is always "juddery" after an update as the shaders are recompiled.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads