cant refill anything

Renegade112

cant refill anything

Post by Renegade112 »

Hi everyone

I don't know if its related to the patch but ever since the patch, ive been running into this problem where it says R to Refill Pallet instead of Refill tool/Refill Tractor. Its preventing me from refilling anything including seeders so it basically makes the game unplayable...

I managed to fix it twice by resetting my keyboard controls and turning off the controller option in the menu, also restarting the game and steam. But it seems to only work once and then goes back to bugging out. Another thing that seems to work is: detach the tool, get out of the tractor, go back in and now it says refill tractor instead of refill pallet, re-attach the tool and it works as normal again.

Its super annoying and since im unclear of the cause im also unsure if these ''tricks'' will work everytime. I have a verry limited time to play this game because i tend to have alot of work so its frustrating to have to mess around with this everytime i try to play.
Noraf

Re: cant refill anything

Post by Noraf »

This sounds like a mod conflict
Can you post your log? How-to in my signature
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Have you got the refillable pallets mod (or anything else with refillable pallets)? I think this is a base game bug, but only activated with mods that create refillable pallets, and only happens when they are near something else with the right fill type.
Renegade112

Post by Renegade112 »

loki_79 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:10 pm Have you got the refillable pallets mod (or anything else with refillable pallets)? I think this is a base game bug, but only activated with mods that create refillable pallets, and only happens when they are near something else with the right fill type.
ahhh yes i do think i might have something like this installed.... ill check
Antonesky

Post by Antonesky »

The same problem happens to me but not to recharge, but with the clutch and the gear reduction lever of the Logitech G29 steering wheel. When I get out of the vehicle or change the tool mounted on the vehicle, it's as if I didn't recognize it. I have to go into the controls menu and save the controls again.
I don't have any autoload mod or refillable pallets mod.