Giants Software Problems update 1.9

BC144601

Giants Software Problems update 1.9

Post by BC144601 »

PROBLEM 1:
I've noticed when I harvest some crops if I plow the ground after harvest it doesn't look like it did before the update usually when the ground is plowed you see fresh dark dirt, not so after update 1,9
Crops effected are:
Wheat
Barley
Oats
Sunflowers
Corn
When you try to plow the ground after a harvest the texture of the ground stays the same.
If you set the harvester to drop straw you can plow normally, however it's a problem when you harvest Sunflowers or Corn because you can't set the harvester to drop straw so you end up with the same problem when plowing after harvesting, the painted texture on the ground doesn't go away when you plow.

PROBLEM 2:
Ever since update 1.9 you can't Fold or unfold any of the cotton harvesters, When you try to unfold the harvester it says you can't because it filled, I just bought the harvester, the only way to unfold them is to press the buttons to activate the harvest mode and once you unfold the harvester you can't Fold the harvester, before the update you could fold and unfold the harvester at will.

More to come still testing....
Last edited by BC144601 on Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
j_maybury

Re: Giants Software Problems update 1.9

Post by j_maybury »

I was playing on Purbeck22 and got the same result, but also crashed when using the steering map had something to do with Courseplay in the log files and random mods that work perfectly in other maps.
Mesocyclone

Re: Giants Software Problems update 1.9

Post by Mesocyclone »

Problem one is already on topic: viewtopic.php?t=198805