Eastern European Dedicated Server

Yashid

Eastern European Dedicated Server

Post by Yashid »

Hi, me (pole) and my Czech friend are running dedicated server. The idea of the server is to allow players play on the server anytime they want so we have turned off seasonal growth and time is set x3 with night skipping. You start with 500k on high difficulty level and expand in any way you want. Everybody can run his own farm solo, with friend or even with few friends in style which you want, farms can cooperate with each other. We also offer free dedi server, balanced mods prices (mods arent way cheaper or more expensive than base game machines). Its server for players which are looking for challenge to start from zero to medium or even big machines. The server is set up for long-term gameplay. We will play on map Zdziechow. Platform PC.

Maybe are here players from this region of europe like germany, poland, czech, slovakia, baltics, balkans and further east willing to play in this kind of style.
We invite you sincerely. If someone is interested please write me dm or add me on dc Yashid#5062