Multimap Load and Deliver problems

roberto230580

Multimap Load and Deliver problems

Post by roberto230580 »

Hi all,

So I've just started on the German x4 Multimap, great map which i had on fs19. Im still getting used to fs22 ai workers and courseplay but im running into a few problems. I have latest version of game and mods.

A lot of the sell points are quite small even on this huge map and the load and deliver worker is getting stuck on nearly all of the main sell points. Usually on a lamp post or barrier. Or they get to the tip trigger unload and then don't move at all just stop and I have to reset the course.

I know the new courseplay is very different but is this maybe a problem with the map and not the worker? If so what can i do? Maybe there are some courseplay settings i can adjust? With the new courseplay you cannot record a course which is the old way to make sure there are no collisions so im not sure what my options are?

Autodrive - I know this is probably the best option but i never liked autodrive, its a lot more complicated to set up compared to courseplay. Also this is the only area courseplay is not working everything else is perfect ie fieldwork, unload combine so i just need this one issue to be fixed and courseplay can do what i need it to.

I hope i explained it ok

thanks
Rob
Mesocyclone

Re: Multimap Load and Deliver problems

Post by Mesocyclone »

I would suggest trying to reach out to the guy who created the map/converted it.