Geforcenow doesn't install or update DLC'S

FarmingJohn

Geforcenow doesn't install or update DLC'S

Post by FarmingJohn »

I’m having a problem with the new Goweil dlc and the 2 Volvo machines DLC where most of the time they are not loading. When I press the option for update it will simply take me to the steam page and nothing happens.

Have disconnected and reconnected my steam account multiple times but all attempts failed.
Staalker

Re: Geforcenow doesn't install or update DLC'S

Post by Staalker »

Ii got the DLC to install. But it says it needs an update, and usually it doesn't matter.

But in this case, it does matter. The stationary balers won't operate. I have removed all DLC and mods and loaded ONLY the Goweil DLC, and cannot unfold them to use them. I can turn them on, but have no way to open the side panels, or unfold them.

I have tried everything to make it work. They won't work.

May be a GeForce Now thing, but either way, I paid for it...it should be working.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Don't know GeForce Now - but do you buy and download DLC's from there or from Giants?
If it's the last, then you have to download the updated file from the same page.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
FarmingJohn

Post by FarmingJohn »

You buy FS22 from the steam store and then sync your steam on GeforceNow. Any other DLC purchased after the GÖWEIL is working, but no luck so far in getting these three dlc working.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Don't you need to be with GeForce now support then? Just wondering
Staalker

Post by Staalker »

Mesocyclone wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:35 am Don't you need to be with GeForce now support then? Just wondering
No. Geforce Now is basically a PC in the cloud. They give you the server to play on, well you pay for that, they have ZERO control over the content you access.

Giants has had this issue with each new DLC since the game came out. They somehow always forget about the cloud community. Then we complain enough and suddenly it gets fixed.

I get that you think you're trying to help, but really, we are in the right place and asking the right people.