Lags while cultivating a field

xXxMatixXx

Lags while cultivating a field

Post by xXxMatixXx »

Hi
I managed to solve the problem with falling fps in general, but there are still performance drops when working in the field. All I have to do is lower the cultivator and fps drops to 30. What could be the reason?
Mesocyclone

Re: Lags while cultivating a field

Post by Mesocyclone »

Many things can be the reason.

First: What platform you on? If you are on pc please post your log here. (How to post log: viewtopic.php?t=88665)

It can be a mod-conflict, it can be to much going on on the map, it can be playing to high of settings (pc) it can be a mod you use from a 3rd party that is not tested.|

So more info is needed to find a solution ;)
The steps to find a solution depends on which platform etc.
xXxMatixXx

Post by xXxMatixXx »

I am sending the log. I know there are some non-modhub mods here, I removed them and the problem persisted so I figured it wasn't their fault. I also removed mods like Real Dirt Color or Real Dirt Particles and other script mods and nothing helped either

https://pastebin.com/5CLz1k8m
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Try a new save with NO mods, and see how the lag is doing.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Remove slip destroys field and give it a try. A few people have complained about this issue and posted logs and they all have the same errors in common. It kicks errors when applying to certain tractors. You’ve posted issues twice with different logs and the error persists.
xXxMatixXx

Post by xXxMatixXx »

I did everything possible. I created two saves and in one I used completely different mods than in the other. Still the same problem. Constantly 60 FPS until using cultivator, fps drops to 30-44. I reinstalled the game, changed graphics settings, used a save completely clean from mods, nothing helps.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Go to documents --> my games --> Farming Simulator 22 --> and open game.xml with notepad and change <renderer>D3D_12</renderer> to <renderer>D3D_11</renderer>

Try that. 👍🏻
xXxMatixXx

Post by xXxMatixXx »

changing to dx11 made things worse, now i have a constant 20 fps hahaha
I don't think there is a solution to my problem...
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

So you say you started a new save without mods, but did you move EVERYTHING in the modfolder to a different location? Apparently they still get sort of loaded when you keep the map full with mods.

So try a new save. No mods in the modfolder. If the issue still there. Sent us a CLEAN log.

Other stuff you can still try: remove the shader cache, and then give it time to build up the shaders. So play around for an hour or so

If that doesn't work, lower your settings till you get FPS you happy with.

And/or fill in a bug report in giants bug tracker. Link can be found in my signature below ⬇️