Göweil Stationary Balers not unfolding

PowerCheez

Göweil Stationary Balers not unfolding

Post by PowerCheez »

Hello!

So, I play FS22 on GeForce Now since my own computer is not powerful enough (Yes, I know I need a new one). After the Göweil pack got installed I realized that I can't unfold the stationary balers. I tried removing all other mods. I tried different maps. Nothing. X does nothing, V does nothing and shift+V does nothing. Anyone have a suggestion to what's going on?
crash

Re: Göweil Stationary Balers not unfolding

Post by crash »

You have the correct tool selected?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Staalker

Post by Staalker »

Not just you.
They do not work on Geforce Now.
I've made several reports and so far no acknowledgement they are even aware of it.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Staalker wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:40 am Not just you.
I've made several reports and so far no acknowledgement they are even aware of it.
Did you guys report it on their big report system???
https://feedback.giants-software.com/login_page.php

Also I think you need to be with GeForce Now support then, or am I wrong?

(Edited the post as i was giving the wrong info....)
Last edited by Mesocyclone on Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Mesocyclone wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:15 am you can't unfold it from the tractor but only on the side panel of the baler??? You first need to extract drawbar from the tractor, then you need to open the side panel on the left side of the baler. Then you can unfold it and also turn it on from there. It is helpful to have your help menu (F1) open on the top left.
That is not true. You can unfold it fully from the tractor.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Burekcina wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:04 pm
Mesocyclone wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:15 am you can't unfold it from the tractor but only on the side panel of the baler??? You first need to extract drawbar from the tractor, then you need to open the side panel on the left side of the baler. Then you can unfold it and also turn it on from there. It is helpful to have your help menu (F1) open on the top left.
That is not true. You can unfold it fully from the tractor.
Oh I apologise then, from what i have understood from multiple YT video's you couldn't. My bad!
Staalker

Post by Staalker »

Mesocyclone wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:15 am
Staalker wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:40 am Not just you.
Did you guys report it on their big report system???
https://feedback.giants-software.com/login_page.php

Also I think you need to be with GeForce Now support then, or am I wrong?

(Edited the post as i was giving the wrong info....)
You're wrong. Why ask Geforce? They are a cloud PC...they don't control the content. Giants controls the uploads to the platform.

Giants is the one we have to ask. We have had to remind them with every DLC since the game launched that they forgot to update Geforce Now. It's a platform, with quite a lot of players in fact.