Silverrun productions don't accept water

drfarmer

Silverrun productions don't accept water

Post by drfarmer »

I am having an issue on PS5 with greenhouses and maple syrup production not accepting water from different trailers and the greenhouses also don't accept seeds. I was able to fill the greenhouse with fertilizer but the others would not work.

I tried the greenhouse in different locations and using different water trailers with no luck.

Could this be a mod conflict? Has anyone else experienced this?
Mesocyclone

Re: Silverrun productions don't accept water

Post by Mesocyclone »

drfarmer wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:18 pm I am having an issue on PS5 with greenhouses and maple syrup production not accepting water from different trailers and the greenhouses also don't accept seeds. I was able to fill the greenhouse with fertilizer but the others would not work.

I tried the greenhouse in different locations and using different water trailers with no luck.

Could this be a mod conflict? Has anyone else experienced this?
If you wanna know if it's a mod conflict, start a new save with only the greenhouse and see what happens. If it then works, it's a mod conflict.
But there is already a topic about this, so you are not alone:
viewtopic.php?t=198918
drfarmer

Post by drfarmer »

Thank you for sharing the other link. I didn't catch it on my quick search through old posts.

I scienced this issue a bit and for me it seems to be related to the TLX 3500 liquid transport pickup bed (I used the single cab).
--With no mods everything seems to work fine.
--With greenhouse mods only everything seems to work fine.
--With greenhouse mods and TLX 3500 I can fill the liquid transport pickup bed with water but it would not empty at the greenhouses. I used a base game water transport that worked fine then tried the TLX 3500 and it had issues.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

drfarmer wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:18 am I scienced this issue a bit and for me it seems to be related to the TLX 3500 liquid transport pickup bed (I used the single cab).
When you wanna unload the water into the greenhouses. Do you have the right tool selected? (Top left) you need to select the bed on the TLX3500 in order to unload the water and activate the trigger.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I reached the same conclusion- TLX3500 with chassis mounted tank is the issue. I tested a base game water trailer and was able to refill my greenhouses. To be clear- when backing up to the greenhouse, the "Start Overloading Water" prompt appears, but the truck won't unload.
Old fat guy with a day job...
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Maybe when it's mounted on the chassis the unload trigger is set too high up.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I used this truck/tank combo for several seasons with a couple different wheel combos without issue. It stopped working very recently. I'll just use something else.
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

I have been having issues with the TLX tanker on Silverrun since the 1.9 patch, exactly as described above. Not been able to pinpoint the exact cause. Just know that it worked fine before the patch and now it doesnt.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Yep, definitely post 1.9. Using this trailer now with no issues at all.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022