Xbox One - FS22 Screen Crash on Startup

Moe Fab

Xbox One - FS22 Screen Crash on Startup

Post by Moe Fab »

I recently started playing FS22 on Game Pass. Everything worked fine and I enjoyed the game. Because I enjoyed the game so much, I decided to buy the Year 1 Pass Edition on the Xbox Marketplace. Now whenever I start the game up, it will show the initial startup screen, then immediately crash. The screen then turns into a white pixelated mess. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling at least 5 times and it's the same issue every time. Please help.
Mesocyclone

Re: Xbox One - FS22 Screen Crash on Startup

Post by Mesocyclone »

Moe Fab wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:49 am I recently started playing FS22 on Game Pass. Everything worked fine and I enjoyed the game. Because I enjoyed the game so much, I decided to buy the Year 1 Pass Edition on the Xbox Marketplace. Now whenever I start the game up, it will show the initial startup screen, then immediately crash. The screen then turns into a white pixelated mess. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling at least 5 times and it's the same issue every time. Please help.
I would suggest clearing your xbox cache, no worries you won't lose any savegames or games or anything.
When i had an xbox i did fix a lot of issues, here is how to:
https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-t ... es-5074959
Moe Fab

Re: Xbox One - FS22 Screen Crash on Startup

Post by Moe Fab »

Update:

Game started working a couple weeks ago with the latest update. However, it has started to do the same startup crash as before. Devs, please help.