Back in time

Drmattymd

Re: Back in time

Post by Drmattymd »

Burekcina wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:25 pm
Eische wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:41 am Then blame it on Realismus Modding for not bringing the missing FS19 Seasons mod features into FS22.

Giants did what they announced: bringing seasons into FS22. Nothing more, nothing less.
They never announced integration of Seasons mod respectively all attached features.
Why would i blame Realismus? For setting the bar too high for Giants? For finally making a mod that made this game an actual simulator?

Why do you think Simple IC, Realistic Cab view, MaizePlus, REA mods and others that add realism have most downloads?

Giants said they will implement seasons into FS22. Giants did a bad job with it. Giants chose not to include the main features of the mod.

Hmm i wonder who is to blame here....
Giants never said they were implementing Seasons into the game, they said the game would have seasonal cycles, which is exactly what they did. People just assumed that it would be same as RM's mod. When people complained about Seasons not being in the basegame in 19 I said that doing so would be a mistake because theres no way Giants would implement it as well as RM did, and now thats exactly the case in 22.
Playing on PC and PS4
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

Yes! I love Sussex by Alien Jim, but he told me he has no plans on bringing it to FS22 :(
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I thought realism was working for Giants? I get the fact that it’s their mod, but you would think an agreement could’ve been arranged to have it in the bass game.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

And the majority of the players I'm sure didn't use seasons in 19......

In my opinion they have found a nice middle ground.
Yes, I miss a few things from the mod, but I still think a "soft" introduction to seasons that the seasonal cycles gives is the right way to ease more players into it.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Or just a full implementation with toggles on and off for different features...
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I am all for the toggle options. One of the podcast that Giants put out said they wanted to give players options with the ability to turn stuff on and off. Guess they missed this one
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Noraf wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:32 pm And the majority of the players I'm sure didn't use seasons in 19......

In my opinion they have found a nice middle ground.
Yes, I miss a few things from the mod, but I still think a "soft" introduction to seasons that the seasonal cycles gives is the right way to ease more players into it.
I have always wondered what that vote would look like.
Mark me down for a vote of the most realistic options
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Well, I went back………….
I am very surprised at how crappy the graphics are. Maybe it’s the map I went back to, millennial farmer. Maybe there’s something about running my PS5 for the game built for ps4. Everything seemed very blocky very Minecraft looking.
It has been settled giants I need you to do what you’ve done in 22, but add the toggle options for a much better seasons, and give us a more realistic.
Court is adjourned
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Beanbrother wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:32 pm Well, I went back………….
I am very surprised at how crappy the graphics are. Maybe it’s the map I went back to, millennial farmer. Maybe there’s something about running my PS5 for the game built for ps4. Everything seemed very blocky very Minecraft looking.
It has been settled giants I need you to do what you’ve done in 22, but add the toggle options for a much better seasons, and give us a more realistic.
Court is adjourned
The graphics aren't crappy, it's just that fs22 is better.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

17 is the best imo..
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Vfarms wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:43 am 17 is the best imo..
Agreed, but not a whole lots of mods unfortunately.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I had forgot how SLOW THE TRAFFIC is in 19. Dear lord. I changed maps and the graphics improved.
JDMFarms

Post by JDMFarms »

im pretty sure the RM seasons programmer went to work for Giants and integrated a Giants flavor of that feature into FS22. I have yet to play in seasons (FS17/19) and I just bought FS22 prior to the latest update and not played FS22 at all yet. If i understand it correctly, the fastest seasons cycle is a 12 day year. I'd love a 4-5 day year while others enjoy the 3-28 day months. hahahah. To each our own, right?
Mary Of Bethany

Post by Mary Of Bethany »

I wish I could say 22 was the best, but 17 is more enjoyable for me. I switch between the two.
dvs21a

Post by dvs21a »

I still play FS22, but I often return to FS19 with Sussex Farms, Seasons, and Precision Farming. I don't think it will ever be beaten.