RL Nebraska Farmers visit Germany (CLAAS) First Time

JDMFarms

RL Nebraska Farmers visit Germany (CLAAS) First Time

Post by JDMFarms »

Two young farmers got to visit CLAAS...their reactions were priceless. They are only Corn/Bean farmers if I recall correctly. Only been following them for a month now. Maybe we could get them to go to FarmCon next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6bTn-RqBgs
Illinois Farmer

Re: RL Nebraska Farmers visit Germany (CLAAS) First Time

Post by Illinois Farmer »

His family farms and hers as well. Plus they have their own fields and they have some livestock. I believe it is her dad that has pigs. Also this should be in off topic.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mary Of Bethany

Post by Mary Of Bethany »

This might have been a trip paid for by CLAAS so they could do a collaboration, to promote CLAAS and her YouTube channel. She had a good reaction, but she's no stranger to high-end machines.
Last edited by Mary Of Bethany on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JDMFarms

Post by JDMFarms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:20 pm His family farms and hers as well. Plus they have their own fields and they have some livestock. I believe it is her dad that has pigs. Also this should be in off topic.
i thought so but didnt see the off-topic board. it must be on the main board index and not a sub board to the EN board. Also, i thought by discussing farm con in it would make it more on topic.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Usally, anything real life gets moved to off-topic. Also, there is a subtopic section in the English part.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.