Enhanced animal system

blue_painted

Re: Enhanced animal system

Post by blue_painted »

Izzyrad wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:33 am I have issue with vanishing sheep from 242 before update now I only have 61 animals in my pen. Does anyone have any advice how to fix it without rebuying animals.
It depends on which platform you're using. If you're on PC then you can edit the placables.xml in the savegame folder and change the numbers of the animal clusters back to what they were before, or near as you want. On console, I think you're stuck.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:10 am
Izzyrad wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:33 am I have issue with vanishing sheep from 242 before update now I only have 61 animals in my pen. Does anyone have any advice how to fix it without rebuying animals.
It depends on which platform you're using. If you're on PC then you can edit the placables.xml in the savegame folder and change the numbers of the animal clusters back to what they were before, or near as you want. On console, I think you're stuck.
Are you being confused by technology again? As it is a script mod :lol:

I have not used it with sheep as yet but when I added it to my savegame with cows none vanished as far as I know, I will have to have a better a look as I have not played much since updating the mod.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Angler1409 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:44 am
blue_painted wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:34 pm I tried the new version on my "Hay and horses" savegame and all my horses vanished!

A quick "Are you sure you want to quit without saving!"
Yeah, It did that with me when I tried it on a existing save that had sheep & cows, I lost all the Brown Swiss cows I had and lost 2/3rd of the sheep various breeds, so it does seem that certain breeds are lost since they aren't covered by the mod.

None the less it is an excellent mod.
My guess is that certain breeds had to be removed to allow for the new animal types.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:44 am
blue_painted wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:10 am
Are you being confused by technology again? As it is a script mod :lol:

I have not used it with sheep as yet but when I added it to my savegame with cows none vanished as far as I know, I will have to have a better a look as I have not played much since updating the mod.
Oh whoops!

It's even more embarrassing because I get paid for being a full stack developer! :blushnew:
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
R7-S276

Post by R7-S276 »

This is a very great mod that I waited for a long time. But I am not very familiar with the way to change or obstruct product and wonder if there is a simple step by step explanation about how to replace the sheep wool by goat milk in barn or pasture… I read the small .txt with the mod, so I know what to add or replace but don’t know where, wich files, …ect… help appreciate for that
CoolCat

Post by CoolCat »

Did anyone find a compatible cowshed with the food requirement of this mod?
Cant think that its the plan to refill the cowshed 3 times per month cause the shed storages are too small.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Has anyone who has downloaded the latest update for this mod managed to find the GoatMilkInstruction.txt file mentioned in the ModHub description for how to add support for the Goat Milk and get output on animal pens. I'm playing a couple of maps with custom/built in pens and really need to be able to edit them to support the output of Goat Milk rather then downloading and adding the placeable mod mentioned in the description on the ModHub.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

This file was included in precedent versions:

GoatMilkInstruction.txt

Code: Select all

Damit die Ziegenmilch bei einem Stall funktioniert, muss diese im jeweiligen Stall eingebaut sein. Dies geht folgendermaßen:

WICHTIG: Im Beispielcode steht auch Wasser, welches aber nicht hinzugefügt werden muss. Dies ist nur ein Beispiel!

1.) GOATMILK im Storage hinzufügen.

Beispielcode:
<storage node="storage" fillTypes="WATER GOATMILK" isExtension="false">
	<capacity fillType="WATER" capacity="1500" />
   	<capacity fillType="GOATMILK" capacity="5000" />
</storage>

2.) GOATMILK im unloadingStation hinzufügen:

Beispielcode:
<unloadingStation supportsExtension="true" storageRadius="25" hideFromPricesMenu="true">
	<unloadTrigger exactFillRootNode="exactFillRootNodeWater" fillTypes="WATER" aiNode="waterAINode" />
	<unloadTrigger exactFillRootNode="exactFillRootNodeMilk" fillTypes="GOATMILK" aiNode="milkAiNode" />
</unloadingStation>

3.) GOATMILK in die loadingStation hinzufügen:

Beispielcode:
<loadingStation supportsExtension="true" storageRadius="25" fillTypes="WATER">
	<loadTrigger triggerNode="milkTrigger" fillTypes="GOATMILK" fillLitersPerSecond="50" />
</loadingStation>

Natürlich müssen die Nodes eingetragen, sowie die passenden Gegenstücke in der i3D eingefügt sein! 

In order for the goat milk to work at a barn, it must be installed in the respective barn. This is done as follows:

IMPORTANT: There is also water in the example code, but it does not need to be added. This is only an example!

1.) Add GOATMILK in the storage.

Example code:
<storage node="storage" fillTypes="WATER GOATMILK" isExtension="false">
	<capacity fillType="WATER" capacity="1500" />
   	<capacity fillType="GOATMILK" capacity="5000" />
</storage>

2nd) Add GOATMILK in unloadingStation:

Example code:
<unloadingStation supportsExtension="true" storageRadius="25" hideFromPricesMenu="true">
	<unloadTrigger exactFillRootNode="exactFillRootNodeWater" fillTypes="WATER" aiNode="waterAINode" />
	<unloadTrigger exactFillRootNode="exactFillRootNodeMilk" fillTypes="GOATMILK" aiNode="milkAiNode" />
</unloadingStation>

3rd) Add GOATMILK to the loadingStation:

Example code:
<loadingStation supportsExtension="true" storageRadius="25" fillTypes="WATER">
	<loadTrigger triggerNode="milkTrigger" fillTypes="GOATMILK" fillLitersPerSecond="50" />
</loadingStation>

Of course, the nodes must be entered, as well as the appropriate counterparts inserted in the i3D! 
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

I`m able to add it to the xml, but I have no clue about the last sentence and what I have to do in the I3D
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Thank you for the reply BernardC, I sadly overwrote the precedent version of the mod in all my various mod folders so didn't have an older copy to go back and look at.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Juffe

Post by Juffe »

Hi,

Does anyone have problem with the cowshed with feeding robot? In my save in La Coronella, the feeding robot doesn´t work after the animal system update (Iatest which worked was 1.1.0). It works as it should exept it doesn´t fill the pen. Also fill levels for hay, straw and silage stays the same even when the robot is filling itself.
Kumeliukas

Post by Kumeliukas »

Hello, does somebody managed adjust sheep pens, to produce manure with this mod?
heppisims

Post by heppisims »

I really love what this mod brings but I think i might need to remove it because my animals are eating and producing waaaaaay too much. my cows go through 31k liters of mixed food a day/month and make a crazy amount of milk and slurry now that is impossible to keep up with and unrealistic.
Ive tried to do a deep dive into the code but no changes ive made have worked yet. Has anyone had this problem and been able to sort it? i love the addition of baby animals so really dont want to have to go back to a game without the mod
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

heppisims wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:07 am I really love what this mod brings but I think i might need to remove it because my animals are eating and producing waaaaaay too much. my cows go through 31k liters of mixed food a day/month and make a crazy amount of milk and slurry now that is impossible to keep up with and unrealistic.
Ive tried to do a deep dive into the code but no changes ive made have worked yet. Has anyone had this problem and been able to sort it? i love the addition of baby animals so really dont want to have to go back to a game without the mod
You need to edit the input & output amounts for the animals in the eas_animals.xml or if on Hof Bergman map the hof_bergmann_animals.xml
heppisims

Post by heppisims »

Angler1409 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:33 am
heppisims wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:07 am I really love what this mod brings but I think i might need to remove it because my animals are eating and producing waaaaaay too much. my cows go through 31k liters of mixed food a day/month and make a crazy amount of milk and slurry now that is impossible to keep up with and unrealistic.
You need to edit the input & output amounts for the animals in the eas_animals.xml or if on Hof Bergman map the hof_bergmann_animals.xml
OH MY GOD id been doing all of the values on the hofbergman xml file but im not playing on that map! off to go change them all on the animals one - fingers crossed it works, thanks so much!!