Trailer hitch

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Ioshva

Trailer hitch

Post by Ioshva »

Plese halp. Why I cannot mak a trailer hitch works? I keep try to make the trailer hitch. He dont work. I copy paste from i3d to my own but he not working in game. Look so easy. How I can attach the hitch and he work? Nobody having this problem. I want to daisy the chain the trailers.
Helazak

Re: Trailer hitch

Post by Helazak »

I can tell you what I do.

Flatbed: I daisy chain flatbed trailers to haul bales. The Fliegl Flatbed Semi Trailers (MOD Fliegl Flatbed Semitrailer) comes with a hitch so I can connect a Krampe Dolly 10 L (BASE) to the back of the first trailer and then connect the second trailer to the Dolly. You could attach a third something but lets not get too crazy, you need a special CDL to triple. (You can give up any attempt to back up.) The Fliegl has an autoload option so the bales jump on the trailer.

Tipper: The TLX X52 Tipper (MOD TLX X52 Tipper) has a customize option to select a hitch. I connect the semi truck to the trailer and then connect a second trailer to the back of the first one via a dolly. I normally pair a tipper with a Harvester. So I will connect the header trailer to the back of my tipper and go to the new field while the harvester is on its way.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Ioshva

Post by Ioshva »

Yis but I want to ad attach to any i3d. I copy paste and he is there but dos no work. I see is put to my trailer or my car but he is like ghost. How I make attch?

Sorry my english.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Did you add the needed entries in the xml?
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Ioshva

Post by Ioshva »

I do not know what is require. I need tutorial. Maybe youtube video.