Does used tractor break down more faster over time?

NDDan

Re: Does used tractor break down more faster over time?

Post by NDDan »

UncleRico wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:59 am
Mesocyclone wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:33 am
Posted it not even an hour before you. So there is your answer. It btw never did ONLY paint. From the beginning it did damage to BOTH.
It was tested here by multiple people earlier on in the game and the results were stones affected nothing but paint. I read what you posted, I wasn’t really talking to you but what you said is why I’m questioning it. If I remember correctly NDdan was one of the people who tested it.
Yes, I did test this when the game was fairly new, so I don't know if they've changed anything. Stones only affected the paint. Here's the original post: viewtopic.php?t=187708
There’s no place like utopia.
DerPrinz2525

Post by DerPrinz2525 »

I remember this one time. I had to shell out a bunch for a repair that only lasted like a half-hour of work. It was like throwing money into a pit. I started to wonder if I should have just bought a new one instead.

I was choosing between new or use, and ended up getting a brand new 2024 Kubota M7-152 for about 60k from WickhamTractor.com. As note, it's a great price, as on most marketplaces, it's 80k+.

My thinking was, even though it's more upfront, the long-term costs might be lower since I'll take care of it from the start. Plus, new means less worry about unexpected breakdowns.
Last edited by DerPrinz2525 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xlisa1986x

Post by xlisa1986x »

I’ve noticed the more hours i clock up on my tractors the quicker the repairs bar seems to go down.
Xbox 360 - FS and FS15
Xbox One - FS17 and FS19
Xbox Series X - FS22