4/25 Update

Bearbryant101

4/25 Update

Post by Bearbryant101 »

Anyone else having issues with the new update released today? I can’t reset anything other than trucks/tractors on the map. I’m on Xbox. No resets are available for things like headers, trailers, or any other implements. They aren’t even showing up on the map any longer. Hope they bring that back.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "Technical Support" ("Community Corner" is for sharing pictures and videos of the game with the community).
JensChrDK

Re: 4/25 Update

Post by JensChrDK »

Is your trailer attached to a tractor? Detach it and it should appear on the map again. That's my experience, also before the update.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Bearbryant101 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:18 am They aren’t even showing up on the map any longer. Hope they bring that back.
Go to the map. On the right side you got crops, growth etc. Go to filters on the right side and turn the trailers, tools or whatever you wanna see on. Then they show up on map and you can select to reset them.
TeeSee64

Post by TeeSee64 »

oops they did it again.
i usually only update the game after the update is a few weeks old and the bugs are out. because after every update certain things no longer work. sad but true
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

TeeSee64 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:27 pm oops they did it again.
i usually only update the game after the update is a few weeks old and the bugs are out. because after every update certain things no longer work. sad but true
Weird, I was posting in the other topic and noticed this reply was in that topic first. Then all of a sudden it was gone and I just found it here... :hmm:

But when you wait for the update to be a few weeks old till the bugs got out, how are the bugs gonna be out without a new update? Or do you mean till modders update their mods?
TeeSee64

Post by TeeSee64 »

Mesocyclone wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:32 pm But when you wait for the update to be a few weeks old till the bugs got out, how are the bugs gonna be out without a new update? Or do you mean till modders update their mods?
Usually the modders find a way to work around to repair problems caused by changes in the game. And off course Giants will put out an patch to repair the bugs. Too many times have I been unable to play after an update. That's why I'm waiting for the problems to be fixed