Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.9.1 issues

mikejl46

Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.9.1 issues

Post by mikejl46 »

All the grappels and processor heads now bind up after the update. Won't spin properly. Is there a fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-HytESP9Ps
Mesocyclone

Re: Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.9.1 issues

Post by Mesocyclone »

mikejl46 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:54 am All the grappels and processor heads now bind up after the update. Won't spin properly. Is there a fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-HytESP9Ps
I just noticed the following post on FB regarding all basegame and mods:

Noraf

Post by Noraf »

And then the question is, anyone bothered to make a bug report?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Noraf wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:42 pm And then the question is, anyone bothered to make a bug report?
I would say, go ahead...

I dont know if they did it, i only shared the message i noticed on FB.
But i guess the modders did let Giants know anyways, but you need to ask them on FB if you wanna know if they bothered ;)
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

So many times I see people complaing about issues with the game, but they usually can't be bothered to make a ticket about it.......
Not saying this modding group is like this in no sense, the comment is aimed at players that just complains, often loudly, and over a long period of time, but when asked if they have reported it either goes quiet, or just says no.......

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Noraf wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:03 pm So many times I see people complaing about issues with the game, but they usually can't be bothered to make a ticket about it.......
Not saying this modding group is like this in no sense, the comment is aimed at players that just complains, often loudly, and over a long period of time, but when asked if they have reported it either goes quiet, or just says no.......
I comepletely understand your reply bud ;) And i agree! But i still have a couple reports open, giants never looked at or updated.
So giants need to promote and be active themselves as well on that bug report system they created.

But in this case im guessing those modders really complained their mods not working anymore since giants patch ;)
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Yeah, they are a bit bad on updating the statuses on tickets. You either get a rfi, or and update when the ticket gets closed

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Nestor Dionis

Post by Nestor Dionis »

Yes, the additions are good, of course, it’s not Forest or Goveil, but there were really high-quality vehicles and equipment! But such novelties as Carraro or Kubota are also interesting in their own way (and I don’t think I’m the only one who didn’t know about their existence), but... .
Last edited by Nestor Dionis on Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nestor Dionis

Post by Nestor Dionis »

FS is already too saturated with all this, in my opinion, it is time to correct to the end what there is to finish those seasons with the rapidly disappearing snow, the weather can also be made more dynamic, but the first and most important thing is the physics of all transport, and not just changing the "wooden" dynamic seat, so in the cabin it’s cool, but from the outside it hurts to watch how these beautiful powerful tractors roll over, jump on the curbs, bounce off static objects or even get stuck in them like in the games of 2000... The sound is already more normal, (compared to fs 19 it's "heaven and earth"), but if you add all the sound innovations and schemes in fs17, it will be much better than before, isn't it so interesting to experiment for years when you can bring what is to the ideal by collecting all the best and throwing away everything that doesn't work well...
Nestor Dionis

Post by Nestor Dionis »

. The first impression of FS22 is a closed own house and a cool barn with d doors that open but with a static bunker, despite the fact that in FS 19 the doors in the house opened but there was a static barn...Nonsense! What doors will open in FS202...???A which will again become static and decorative...Of course this is a joke, but still...
Nestor Dionis

Post by Nestor Dionis »

But nevertheless, we all love the Farming simulator because there are no analogues, we just want this game to be the best in every sense) So, despite all the problems, we still thank the giants for this masterpiece of the gaming industry)
High Plains Farmer

Post by High Plains Farmer »

Lots of blury textures on tractors and combines mods. The new shaders are screwing with mods
jitrief

Post by jitrief »

anyone else have having issues with heap scale size?, for me looks like few liters looks like hundred of thousand
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I am fairly certain that the graphics issue I am experiencing is from this patch. This does not happen a lot, but if I zoom in on an item such as plow then move the camera from side to side, I see this extreme blur on part of the tool. Almost like a Hollywood special effect or the extreme version of monitor ghosting. Note, my monitor is a 1440p VA monitor so I do have some ghosting, but what I am noticing is in the extreme.
phil43

Post by phil43 »

Hi guys, noticed a problem on my end recently when handling bales and trying to load the kuhn primor straw shredder. Bales are king of not getting out of the bale spike. Sometimes. They do but it’s like if something jnvisible was holding them. And then tractor start going crazy in the air.
The issue seems to happen only when trying to load this equipement / mixer wagons. When manipulating bales far from the equipment, no problems.
Didn’t had this lssue like one month ago. I tried different tractors, spikes, maps, also telehandler and took off more than one month of « newly added » mods. Still got the issue. I know there was an update end of april. Does anybody also have this issue? Thanks. Kind of seems to be "related" or similar to the issue with the forestry equipment you showed