What map are you playing on?

combine2988

What map are you playing on?

Post by combine2988 »

i'm back on Elmcreek i was playing on Michigan Farms Map but i did everything i wanted to do on that map Just would like to see what maps people are playing on maybe i can find a good map i been dealing with really bad anxiety and this game really clams me down so i'm playing alot now
Decriptus

Re: What map are you playing on?

Post by Decriptus »

Calmsden, wild river forest and the valley the old farm. Fantastic maps
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Calmsden Farm and Hof Bergmann, best 2 maps in my opinion. Court Farms will be the 3rd when that is getting released(same author as Calmsden Farm so expecting the same quality map).
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Red river Manitoba currently
thomson125

Post by thomson125 »

I've got three maps that I'm playing on.

Calmsden Farm. Best english map for FS22, by far. Really looking forward to Court Farms though.

UMRV. Fantastic US map.

No Mans Land. Since there are no good swedish maps for the game yet, I've made this into an as swedish map as I can. One big grain farm, and one smaller dairy farm.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Rennebu for me.
And I do it with 3 meter or lower with equipment, with the exception of sprayers and spreaders.

It's a beautiful map, with lots of space, and not too cluttered. (And, yes, they transparent buildings aren't a glitch, but rather placeholders while they get finished, done like this so we don't need a new savegame as the buildings get completed)

Be aware though, that it's not a small map by any means
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
howey

Post by howey »

For me atm Stone Valley, Brosum and the OG from 17 Sosnovka. Though Brosum and Stone Valley are pretty much complete where I want them to be. So mainly Sosnovka until something like Idaho falls and Court farms etc comes out.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

I have a system in place to keep me from having a to many maps (something I have done many times in past games). It would become a chaotic mess where I forget what I am doing in each map and would give me Analysis Paralysis where it actually kept me from playing many times. I made a 3 plus 1 rule, with a MAIN 3 maps and a 4th experimental map. I feel like this keeps me focused and each time I turn on my game I have a perfect memory of what I was last working on and what direction I wanted to take that night. My maps are:

1- Elmcreek - had it since day one. It is a beast by now and I love it

2- Edgewater Saskatchewan - Slowly making ground, love this map but hate the ai pathfinding. (literally might be the death of it, but not yet)

3- Calmsden farm - has grown very stagnant lately but I do go into it once and a while. I get a Clarksen's farm vibe from it whilst playing and have tried to match the machinery he has on his farm. Haven't found another map that has that feel of the show for me. but open to suggestions (I don't try out many UK maps because that just not my jam so maybe there is another map out there that mimics that kind of landscape better)

4 - this map is a tryout map. This is where I download a map, put some time into it and decide if it can replace one of my main three. Edgewater Sask was here for a while before it knocked western wilds (was growing tired of it) out of my #2 spot. There is currently nothing here as like I said, I just replaced this spot and haven't yet felt I needed to start another search.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Jagtractor wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:57 pm I have a system in place to keep me from having a to many maps (something I have done many times in past games). It would become a chaotic mess where I forget what I am doing in each map and would give me Analysis Paralysis where it actually kept me from playing many times. I made a 3 plus 1 rule, with a MAIN 3 maps and a 4th experimental map. I feel like this keeps me focused and each time I turn on my game I have a perfect memory of what I was last working on and what direction I wanted to take that night. My maps are:

1- Elmcreek - had it since day one. It is a beast by now and I love it

2- Edgewater Saskatchewan - Slowly making ground, love this map but hate the ai pathfinding. (literally might be the death of it, but not yet)

3- Calmsden farm - has grown very stagnant lately but I do go into it once and a while. I get a Clarksen's farm vibe from it whilst playing and have tried to match the machinery he has on his farm. Haven't found another map that has that feel of the show for me. but open to suggestions (I don't try out many UK maps because that just not my jam so maybe there is another map out there that mimics that kind of landscape better)

4 - this map is a tryout map. This is where I download a map, put some time into it and decide if it can replace one of my main three. Edgewater Sask was here for a while before it knocked western wilds (was growing tired of it) out of my #2 spot. There is currently nothing here as like I said, I just replaced this spot and haven't yet felt I needed to start another search.
I always close a map out in the middle of a task so I know right where I left off
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I got a few maps going (too many - Calmsden, Welker, Edgewater, etc.), but lately I've been on Midwest Horizon. Its got its problems, but its a 4x map that feels kinda like home (SW Ontario). BTW, if anyone knows a better 4x that feels like SW Ontario, speak up.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I am currently playing on Ohio Richlands with a bunch of old American iron and stuff I grew up watching in the fields around me. And I am also playing on Fichthal to scratch my Fendt and Claas itch. Fichthal is a lot of fun so far. I miss farming on a smaller scale. It's a lot of fun.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
mikejl46

Post by mikejl46 »

I do logging, so Azura is a very nice logging map.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

For me its the Ohio Richlands & Edgewater, SK. Looking forward for Alma, Missouri map by celobuki, and maybe court farms probably.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Dorsai

Post by Dorsai »

Edgewater for now.
Back in the day:
Owner/operator L Lazy M Hereford Ranch
Plays FS22 on a pc
"Put on a cowboy hat lose your mind" :hi:
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:30 am For me its the Ohio Richlands & Edgewater, SK. Looking forward for Alma, Missouri map by celobuki, and maybe court farms probably.
Just looked up the Alma map. Really hope it makes it on console.