Failed to NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_EvaluateFeature for DLSS, code = 0xbad00005, info: 'NVSDK_NGX_Result_FAIL_InvalidParameter'

terega

Failed to NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_EvaluateFeature for DLSS, code = 0xbad00005, info: 'NVSDK_NGX_Result_FAIL_InvalidParameter'

Post by terega »

Hi,

I just want to share an issue I had and the solution.

ISSUE:
Since the update to 1.9.0 and it continued with 1.9.1, each time I was quitting the game (whatever the map or mods used) I had the following issue in an endless loop in the log:
Error Failed to NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_EvaluateFeature for DLSS, code = 0xbad00005, info: 'NVSDK_NGX_Result_FAIL_InvalidParameter'

I had no particular problem except that the log was getting huge until I totally exit the game and restart it. I tried reinstalling, removing the mods, etc... but nothing changed.

SOLUTION:
Finally I found out how to solve the problem:
Edit the file "C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022\game.xml" and make sure the value for rtScaling is 1.0 (for me the value was 2.0).
JTACE

Re: Failed to NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_EvaluateFeature for DLSS, code = 0xbad00005, info: 'NVSDK_NGX_Result_FAIL_InvalidParameter

Post by JTACE »

Thanks for the tip, i realize that i have that problam today and your solution work for me.
But my case wae difrent as i load one save game, exit to main menu ande reload the same save game and the image stay black but the HUD, shop and menu apears normal and visible, any way you solution worked for me, thanks *thumbsup*
stenleh44

Re: Failed to NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_EvaluateFeature for DLSS, code = 0xbad00005, info: 'NVSDK_NGX_Result_FAIL_InvalidParameter

Post by stenleh44 »

I have this exact problem like you. I will not make the change and hopefully fixes it. Been trying to figure this out for quite a while, but never got too deep into it.

Thanks all!!!

Update: Well that was easy! Appears to be fixed. Thanks again.
Any idea what the difference be RT Scaling 1 and 2?

Thanks again!!