New jd air drills

Beanbrother

New jd air drills

Post by Beanbrother »

Look good sound fantastic but you better have a pool table smooth field. Seems to have some skips with any kind of elevation change on a wing.
crash

Re: New jd air drills

Post by crash »

You should have tryed the fs19 convert on pc. Is was stiff, no flex at all😂
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Hmm. Really excited for this mod, and already purchased, but haven't tried it yet. Fingers crossed for a quick update?
Old fat guy with a day job...
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Seen there was an update for this. Unable to have a look at it for a couple days, anyone take it out for a twirl? Wondering if it still has the problem of skips with the uneven ground
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

I just bought this drill on a new save on Prairie Farm Michigan and haven’t used it yet. I think the terrain is pretty flat here so I don’t think I’ll be much help. I only used the Seed Hawk on my Saskatchewan save for that very issue you described.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Seems to be working as it should with regards to the flexing and rolling with the field with no skipping. I “demo” it on the farm, and quite happy. I did have the weights on the wings. does that makes a difference or not in game?
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Haven't used it yet, but I did update it. Calendar just hasn't come around to seeding time yet. It did turn itself on its side in the shed when I updated it. That was interesting...
Old fat guy with a day job...
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Anyone else have a problem with the big Deere air drill moving on its own when you sleep? Will slide across the map until it gets stuck on something. So annoyed I had to sell it.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Deereslayer wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:56 pm Anyone else have a problem with the big Deere air drill moving on its own when you sleep? Will slide across the map until it gets stuck on something. So annoyed I had to sell it.
Are you talking about Custom Modding's Air Cart and Drill? Yes, so annoying!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:03 pm
Deereslayer wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:56 pm Anyone else have a problem with the big Deere air drill moving on its own when you sleep? Will slide across the map until it gets stuck on something. So annoyed I had to sell it.
No not custom, can’t think of the maker now of course. It’s a 12m I think. Nice jd seeder
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Beanbrother wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:29 pm
FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:03 pm
No not custom, can’t think of the maker now of course. It’s a 12m I think. Nice jd seeder
I wouldn't really classify that as "big Deere air drill"...
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Sorry sorry, I’m adding to a conversation without reading first
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I find that the larger JD drills from custom are too large for console. Realistically you need nothing larger than 15m probably. You just get them unfolded and make a couple passes and time to wing up again. Having said that give me a 4 X. Map on my ps5 for the next version of the game and I will rock out with some large equipment
crash

Post by crash »

What To big seeder? No way😁 Join fields, bucks county on picture. Next is joining field 7,21,22, 20, 19.... And 25,26,27🤷

On the picture ive done the first lap with the 18m jd1775nt, took to long, so bought a db120..

Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway