Why can't we customize how game as we like for example the sensitivity of the steering

Eulio

Why can't we customize how game as we like for example the sensitivity of the steering

Post by Eulio »

I was wondering when Giants gonna give us the freedom to change the settings as we like for controllers the steering speed won't go below 50% and if you lower the sensitivity of the controller then you won't be able to turn the wheels completely why can't Giant fix this?
banzaiman

Re: Why can't we customize how game as we like for example the sensitivity of the steering

Post by banzaiman »

+1 I would also like this to be fixed. Steering is far too sensitive when using a gamepad like the Xbox Controller. As you say, if you try to adjust in the xml file below 50% it stops you getting full lock when turning...... Really Really annoying. Its just about unplayable the way it is
W1der

Re: Why can't we customize how game as we like for example the sensitivity of the steering

Post by W1der »

I have changed this in the settings for my Logitch wheel ... I have it set to 45% sensitivity in the Logitech "G HUB" and 100% in the game ...
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5