None of the ingame grapple loaders work properly after the recent update.

mikejl46

None of the ingame grapple loaders work properly after the recent update.

Post by mikejl46 »

None of the ingame grapple loaders, processor heads work properly after the recent update. They bind up, don't spin properly, there are pretty much worth less at this point.
Mesocyclone

Re: None of the ingame grapple loaders work properly after the recent update.

Post by Mesocyclone »

I don't know why you needed to create a new topic, since you even replied on the topic about this issue: viewtopic.php?t=199636

Like I told you in the other topic: it's a known bug giants need to fix, it happens to all cranes, so also basegame cranes.
Will probably be fixed with next update. That next update will come when the next DLC drops.

Yeah, I agree it's useless and you can't use it ATM. But like you said in that other topic:
mikejl46 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:40 pm I guess I will hang out in 1.9.0 for a while.

But if you want go ahead an fill in a bug report, NOT ANOTHER TOPIC, you can find the link to giants fs22 bug report system link below in my signature 👇⬇️
mikejl46

Re: None of the ingame grapple loaders work properly after the recent update.

Post by mikejl46 »

Mesocyclone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:05 pm I don't know why you needed to create a new topic, since you even replied on the topic about this issue: viewtopic.php?t=199636

Like I told you in the other topic: it's a known bug giants need to fix, it happens to all cranes, so also basegame cranes.
Will probably be fixed with next update. That next update will come when the next DLC drops.

Yeah, I agree it's useless and you can't use it ATM. But like you said in that other topic:
mikejl46 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:40 pm I guess I will hang out in 1.9.0 for a while.

But if you want go ahead an fill in a bug report, NOT ANOTHER TOPIC, you can find the link to giants fs22 bug report system link below in my signature 👇⬇️

I thought I better put it under bug report, maybe a better place for it. May get notice better there. Maybe I put it in the wrong place in the first place. Sorry, Just skip over it.