Problem with Saitek Side Panel Control Deck

tomashined

Problem with Saitek Side Panel Control Deck

Post by tomashined »

Hello. I have a problem playing with Logitech G Farm Simulator Heavy Equipment Bundle, namely c Side Panel. For some reason, after pressing the joystick switch or twisting the wheel (26 and 27 buttons), the "Axis 1 LS-X" freezes in the settings. And it hangs down only when you hold and hold the gray joystick switch button. In the device settings in the Windows settings - everything works stably, but the game reads an infinite tap, which is not there.
Vayd

Re: Problem with Saitek Side Panel Control Deck

Post by Vayd »

Hi, i've maybe the same Problem.
Yesterday after Mod updates, new installed mods and a new Version of Logitech G Hub no Problems. No Win 11 Updates an i usually restart the Game after Mod Changes. L GHUB version: 2023.3.396302, I play with the G923 and the Saitek Sidepanel. But Today after the Operating system was off over night, ive got the the Problem too. The Game tells me a far left (XS input value). When i'm pushing other keys, the value goes then for the time a little bit to the center. Other USB-Ports don't help. Can ingame installed-mods alter the Input in the Title-Screen? Anyways, these Mods changed yesterday:
FS22_flieglFlatbed.zip
FS22_SteelRoadPlates.zip
FS22_BasicPasturesPack.zip
FS22_FarmhouseSet.zip
FS22_FarmhouseWos.zip
FS22_motorHome.zip
FS22_SlurryTanks.zip
FS22_Lizard_Water_Milk_Trailer.zip
FS22_ShowFilltypeName.zip
FS22_header_transport_trailer.zip
FS22_Lenormand_12m.zip
FS22_Piccin_Advanced_Auto.zip
FS22_Lizard_Superior_End_Dump.zip
FS22_SBH_Pack.zip
FS22_CaseIH_QT_Steigers.zip
FS22_CropStoragePack.zip
FS22_bunkerSiloMediumDirt.zip
FS22_FarmSilosDirty.zip
FS22_Manure_basinpack.zip
FS22_pigSheds.zip
FS22_SeedPotatoFarmBuildings.zip
FS22_BigChickenBarn.zip
FS22_ManureBassin.zip
FS22_EastGroningen.zip
FS22_WoodenShedPack1.zip
FS22_LiebherrSC350T.zip
FS22_ElectricFireDefense.zip
FS22_aPalletAutoLoader.zip
FS22_x7VTDrive_Tracks.zip
FS22_ValzelliCubex.zip
FS22_simulator22_crossplay.zip
FS22_Raisinproductionpack.zip
FS22_RoadwaySlabs.zip

Can you tell if youve got one or more of these recently changed?
Last edited by Vayd on Tue May 23, 2023 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Seventh.string

Re: Problem with Saitek Side Panel Control Deck

Post by Seventh.string »

I also have this problem!
Iam using heavy equipment bundle with EST 2.
When using the Joystick my cursor start moving left. And the only way to stop it is to press the top button on the Joystick.

For the start i installed a CD version of EST 2 just to see if it was fun a while ago and used my Saitek steering wheel with the side panel.
And it worked like a charm, so i bought the game in steam.
Its hard to tell if the sidepanel worked from the start, couse i downloaded some mods and installed them before i tried it.
But i have problem with EST 2 in steam now.
I have reset the so the wheel and the sidepanel wont steer the mouse cursor. But the joystick on the sidepanel steering the cursor anyway. Left and right on the Joystick moves the mouse up and down.
And when pressing the button on the top makes the cursor go left. Very enoying and it ruines the game for me couse i like to use it in different ways.
The Heavy Equipment Bundle is a setup that cost about 300 dollar new in Sweden. And for that price i expect it to work with simulator games like EST and Farm simulator and so on,

Anyone else who have the same problem or does someone have a solution?
Last edited by Seventh.string on Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.