Ballyspring and Maize plus?

blue_painted

Ballyspring and Maize plus?

Post by blue_painted »

I'm just starting on Ballyspring, from 4D modding, and I've come across a problem filling the silage pit. I've mowed with the Mazieplus conditioner ON, and collected the grass with the Pottinger Boss Alpin, and I cannot unload the grass into the silage pit: "This action cannot be performed here!" I've experimented with the fillTypes and it seems that only Wholecrop is being accepted. I've also tried added WETGRASS_WINDROW and SEMIDRYGRASS_WINDROW to the acceptFillTypes in the silage pit xml files ... still no luck.

Is anyone else seeing this? And maybe has a solution?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
blue_painted

Re: Ballyspring and Maize plus?

Post by blue_painted »

Hmmm ... I tried a fresh save, the same mods as far as I can tell, and it works ... I think. Oh well.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
UncleRico

Re: Ballyspring and Maize plus?

Post by UncleRico »

blue_painted wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 10:12 am Hmmm ... I tried a fresh save, the same mods as far as I can tell, and it works ... I think. Oh well.
Pretty sure people were having issues with it and possibly the swathing add on but I’m not 100%. Not sure if that helps you or not.