mods keep buffering in vehicle stores

great plains farmer

mods keep buffering in vehicle stores

Post by great plains farmer »

hi everyone can anyone help me i have an issue i got this garbage collection pack for fs22 and i have been trying everything to fix it and it keeps buffering on me i look in my log and i get a error saying Error: No more interval timers near the end of my log i also have a few other errors but i have tested those vehicles with the but errors they work fine can anyone help me if so please msg me back as soon as anyone can thanks from great plains farmer here is a link to the log cause i cant upload it here its too large https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Y3IMz ... share_link
UncleRico

Re: mods keep buffering in vehicle stores

Post by UncleRico »

Have you tried the garbage pack without any other mods in the folder? That’s where I would start, making sure it’s actually the garbage pack. If I had to guess it has a script that’s fighting something else.
great plains farmer

Post by great plains farmer »

yes just tried it and it works fine rn
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

great plains farmer wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:51 pm yes just tried it and it works fine rn
So it’s conflicting with another mod. I would look through and find a script mod that does something similar or it’s the map you were using it on. If that’s not it use the process of elimination by removing large chunks of mods and seeing if it works. Then you can narrow the group further by taking smaller chunks out of the group that contains the problem mod. You should be able to continue this until you have one left.