Fs19 cow farm map not loading

mreeveshp

Fs19 cow farm map not loading

Post by mreeveshp »

I started this map a few days ago and it worked for a few days but now when I try to load the map it just sits on the loading screen, I even left it loading for a couple hours not knowing if it was just loading slow.

Does anyone know what I might be able to do to possibly resolve this problem and get the map to load again?
Noraf

Re: Fs19 cow farm map not loading

Post by Noraf »

Post your log, and we (the community here) can try helping you.

How-to in my signature
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

Noraf wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:31 pm Post your log, and we (the community here) can try helping you.

How-to in my signature
the log was too long, i hope i did the file holster right as my German reading is very poor compared to what I am able to speak

https://www.file-upload.net/download-15 ... g.txt.html
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

mreeveshp wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:42 am the log was too long, i hope i did the file holster right as my German reading is very poor compared to what I am able to speak
If you scrolled down on the how to post log page you would've found an English version as well that explained how to upload log.
Just for next time, as you've seen to managed it *thumbsup*
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

mreeveshp wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:42 am
the log was too long, i hope i did the file holster right as my German reading is very poor compared to what I am able to speak

Delete the tow bar mod and remove the key binding file from the fs19 folder and give it a try.
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

UncleRico wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:39 am
mreeveshp wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:42 am

Delete the tow bar mod and remove the key binding file from the fs19 folder and give it a try.
The part about the German was for the site I had to go to to make a link.
I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow afternoon when I have more time
I'm guessing the tool bat mod is something in the mod hub?
And deleting key bind, would that delete any changes I made, I mean if it has to be done it has to be done but just wondering.

Thank you for taking the time to go through all that
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

mreeveshp wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:41 am The part about the German was for the site I had to go to to make a link.
Ah alright, I misunderstood then :hi:
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

Mesocyclone wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:11 am
mreeveshp wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:41 am The part about the German was for the site I had to go to to make a link.
Ah alright, I misunderstood then :hi:
The tool bar is a mod in the modhub I'm guessing but the delete key bindings is that delete from log or a folder titled key bindings and does that mean I lose the ones I that I have been using for quite some time.

Again thank you for taking the time to help. I'm very much computer dumb so just wanting to make sure I'm understanding correctly
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Yes but you’ve got the mouse keys doing a lot of different things. You should be able to find the key bindings folder and set it on your desktop. Then on startup the game should make default bindings. That way you can put them back if it’s not the problem. What you can do though is share your log after doing that because it with remove thousands of lines of key binding errors.
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

UncleRico wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:20 am Yes but you’ve got the mouse keys doing a lot of different things. You should be able to find the key bindings folder and set it on your desktop. Then on startup the game should make default bindings. That way you can put them back if it’s not the problem. What you can do though is share your log after doing that because it with remove thousands of lines of key binding errors.
I tried first uninstalling tow bar mod and seeing if it would load but no luck so I'm in the folder now looking for the keybinding folder and don't see it anywhere, the closest I see is input Devices folder which has steering wheels, joysticks, Xbox controller, stuff like that which I'm not using any of those and I found inputBindings.xml

Could it be the inputBindings.xml that I need to remove from the fs19 folder?
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

mreeveshp wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:09 pm
UncleRico wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:20 am Yes but you’ve got the mouse keys doing a lot of different things. You should be able to find the key bindings folder and set it on your desktop. Then on startup the game should make default bindings. That way you can put them back if it’s not the problem. What you can do though is share your log after doing that because it with remove thousands of lines of key binding errors.
I tried first uninstalling tow bar mod and seeing if it would load but no luck so I'm in the folder now looking for the keybinding folder and don't see it anywhere, the closest I see is input Devices folder which has steering wheels, joysticks, Xbox controller, stuff like that which I'm not using any of those and I found inputBindings.xml

Yes
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

UncleRico wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:22 am
mreeveshp wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:09 pm

Yes
tried to go back in the save game and had the constant loading again after removing the tow bar mod and the inpoutbinding.xml. I wen ahead and added an updated game log to see if doing either of those things helped or if there was more that i might have to do.

thank you again for helping me try to fix this problem
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Well all the errors persist so there’s a messed up mod somewhere. The best you can do is try to remove any mod giving you errors in the log. But with that many it may be better to try to narrow it down by removing large chunks of mods then reloading. The fist thing I would do is load the save with the map only. If it persists the map has issues. If it’s gone then it’s a mod conflict. Me personally I would first remove any mods I added between when it worked properly and when it quit loading then try again. If it still gives issues I would remove half the mods in your folder and load in. If it works there’s a bad mod in the group you removed, if not then swap the two halves and try again. If it still doesn’t work I would say you have a mess and it’s probably best to remove all the mods with errors. If it does then I would continue the process of splitting the mods in half always separating the working mod group from the non working until you narrow down to just a few mods and your culprit. Another place I would recommend starting is removing every map you’re not playing on and keeping them in a folder elsewhere in your computer. They can have undesirable effects even though you’re not playing that specific map. Good luck and let me know if you find out anything.
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

UncleRico wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:19 am Well all the errors persist so there’s a messed up mod somewhere. The best you can do is try to remove any mod giving you errors in the log. But with that many it may be better to try to narrow it down by removing large chunks of mods then reloading. The fist thing I would do is load the save with the map only. If it persists the map has issues. If it’s gone then it’s a mod conflict. Me personally I would first remove any mods I added between when it worked properly and when it quit loading then try again. If it still gives issues I would remove half the mods in your folder and load in. If it works there’s a bad mod in the group you removed, if not then swap the two halves and try again. If it still doesn’t work I would say you have a mess and it’s probably best to remove all the mods with errors. If it does then I would continue the process of splitting the mods in half always separating the working mod group from the non working until you narrow down to just a few mods and your culprit. Another place I would recommend starting is removing every map you’re not playing on and keeping them in a folder elsewhere in your computer. They can have undesirable effects even though you’re not playing that specific map. Good luck and let me know if you find out anything.
I've had the same mods and they have worked on the other maps I play but just now decided to try this map. I will move the other maps to a different folder and take a look at the log and see if I can figure out which mods have errors. I'll probably remove un-select all the mods I know I'm not going to use and try the map then after trying it vanilla first.

The only reason I was trying this map is the added challenge of so many animals.

Thank you again for the help you have given
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

UncleRico wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:19 am Well all the errors persist so there’s a messed up mod somewhere. The best you can do is try to remove any mod giving you errors in the log. But with that many it may be better to try to narrow it down by removing large chunks of mods then reloading. The fist thing I would do is load the save with the map only. If it persists the map has issues. If it’s gone then it’s a mod conflict. Me personally I would first remove any mods I added between when it worked properly and when it quit loading then try again. If it still gives issues I would remove half the mods in your folder and load in. If it works there’s a bad mod in the group you removed, if not then swap the two halves and try again. If it still doesn’t work I would say you have a mess and it’s probably best to remove all the mods with errors. If it does then I would continue the process of splitting the mods in half always separating the working mod group from the non working until you narrow down to just a few mods and your culprit. Another place I would recommend starting is removing every map you’re not playing on and keeping them in a folder elsewhere in your computer. They can have undesirable effects even though you’re not playing that specific map. Good luck and let me know if you find out anything.
In the log does it actually say "error" and if so is there a way to have the computer search and highlight anywhere that it says error or do you just have to start at the top and slowly go line by line?