I’m looked for information on recycling…

SimulatedFarmer

I’m looked for information on recycling…

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Particularly on the new Montana map, I think it’s Black Mountain. Do I just pick up the marked items, dump them into a truck and take them to a recycling center? I believe there are a number of categories and suppose each one needs to be separated into like items for recycling.

I apologize for being a dunce here. I like this map, but hate the cars, etc. strewn all over the place. Thank you in advance for the help.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Technical Support", since it is about an issue with mods and not the game itself.
Two_Wolves

Re: I’m looked for information on recycling…

Post by Two_Wolves »

Having the same problem here. Finding all kinds of recyclable material, but no place to turn it in...not even a landfill.
What to do...what to do
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

From the looks of it in the description of the map, he used the "recycling of waste" mod from GWENDAL, when I looked at that mod there supposed to be a recycling container for all the waste. https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

You put all the recycling items in that bin, go to the explanation mark icon and sell it.

https://youtu.be/mAdIZcX_wFw?si=90Um9gFCvtMjwXww

If that recycling container is not found on the map. The mapmaker probably didn't install the mod correctly.
STL

Post by STL »

If I remember correctly, the container is by the building between the shop, and the gas station.
Two_Wolves

Post by Two_Wolves »

Found the answer ...
There's a "dumpster" at the dealership, along the fence near the gas station. It has the "ECO" logo on it. Dump the recyclables into it for a little Cha-ching