Sometimes the supplies are debited from the balance and sometimes it is debited from the equipment

rogeriodec

Sometimes the supplies are debited from the balance and sometimes it is debited from the equipment

Post by rogeriodec »

Sometimes when I use the fertilizer/seeds, etc., the usage fee is gradually paid and withdrawn from my balance; but sometimes the amount is removed from the vehicle itself (which is realistic, although it is more practical when it is debited from the balance, as it avoids having to recharge the vehicle).
What is the rule for this?
Urinal2001

Re: Sometimes the supplies are debited from the balance and sometimes it is debited from the equipment

Post by Urinal2001 »

I don't ENTIRELY understand the question unfortunately, sorry about that, but as a guess it may be possible you are talking about using a hired worker? When you seed for yourself for example, the seed in your equipment goes down as you use it, and eventually you have to refill it. If you are using a hired worker on the other hand, they can be set to refill as they work, meaning the seed charge slowly gets billed to you and they keep the equipment stocked to the same level you gave it to them with. This can be disabled in the settings. Fuel works in same way. Personally I turn off worker refilling, as they charge more for the convenience than it would cost you to restock it yourself.

If I misunderstood the problem, apologies.
rogeriodec

Re: Sometimes the supplies are debited from the balance and sometimes it is debited from the equipment

Post by rogeriodec »

I think that's the problem.
Thank you!
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's a setting for helper/worker refill. Look under the icon with the tractor and gear wheel