Leasing needs a rework

BenThereBefore

Leasing needs a rework

Post by BenThereBefore »

I leased cotton technology for a small field I own. The cost was 24,000 and it only filled 11% of my harvester. I couldn’t even unload the 11% to collect anything for the product. It would be nice if the game was updated to reflect time used for leasing and not the large upfront cost for no return in this case. Thank you
cheechako

Re: Leasing needs a rework

Post by cheechako »

That's how it works. You pay a fixed upfront cost, a fixed cost for each day you have it, and an hourly rate based on actual usage.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

And it's not the lease that won't let you unload the partial bale...that's how all balers work leased or owned
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

cheechako wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:58 pm That's how it works. You pay a fixed upfront cost, a fixed cost for each day you have it, and an hourly rate based on actual usage.
Usually or, not and. Generally the hourly rate is if you put way more hours than they estimate as a day.

And yeah what decriptus said. To add to it there really shouldn’t be contracts in fields you can’t make a full bale in, that’s on giants
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

UncleRico wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:22 am Usually or, not and. Generally the hourly rate is if you put way more hours than they estimate as a day.
The lease screen shows a fixed upfront and per day cost plus a per-hour cost.

And yes, the bailer cannot unload that little and the contract shouldn't even exist.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

cheechako wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:44 am
The lease screen shows a fixed upfront and per day cost plus a per-hour cost.
Sorry I thought we were speaking real life.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

cheechako wrote:
And yes, the bailer cannot unload that little and the contract shouldn't even exist.
In this case, it wasn't a contract, but an owned field.
So, that's not really a game issue for contracts in this case.
Would have been nice with some smaller equipment though
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

The game just needs some small 2-4 row cotton pickers and a small press for your case.
https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/case-i ... 928351306/
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Oof....so you planted cotton in a small field? I learned that lesson in fs19, but luckily I purchased the baler and just planted a bigger field next time.
dbw86

Post by dbw86 »

I agree it needs a rework. I was just charged $37,281 for April Vehicle Leasing Costs. I don't lease things. I checked every vehicle that I own and none have a lease on them so how come I'm being charged a leasing fee and how can I challenge it??? I still love the game though as it is relaxing for me and brings back fond memories working fields as a boy. dbw86 Las Vegas, NV. Age 83
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

If you get charged for leasing, you definently have had/currently have something leased.
No way around that on this game
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Candyman35

Post by Candyman35 »

The only one you can't empty is the JD which is a round baler which has 2 sections but the square baler by Case will unload even a small amount as I have tested it.
Guil

Post by Guil »

dbw86 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:34 pm I agree it needs a rework. I was just charged $37,281 for April Vehicle Leasing Costs. I don't lease things. I checked every vehicle that I own and none have a lease on them so how come I'm being charged a leasing fee and how can I challenge it??? I still love the game though as it is relaxing for me and brings back fond memories working fields as a boy. dbw86 Las Vegas, NV. Age 83
Leased equipment shows in a different screen. Go to the shop and scroll down to the key icon on the left hand side.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Candyman35 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:38 pm The only one you can't empty is the JD which is a round baler which has 2 sections but the square baler by Case will unload even a small amount as I have tested it.
Needs to be over 25% iirc.
Candyman35

Post by Candyman35 »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:09 am
Candyman35 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:38 pm The only one you can't empty is the JD which is a round baler which has 2 sections but the square baler by Case will unload even a small amount as I have tested it.
Needs to be over 25% iirc.
iirc? I just unloaded mine at 15% wasn't even worth the cost to lease!