Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Lexie

Re: Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Post by Lexie »

goldiefx wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:10 pm ms store not game pass everything is locked till November over an hour on the phone with ts billing and call dropped going to xbox support with no call back

safe to say fs22 is the first and last version of the game i will be buying
As the version on Steam and from Giants directly do not seems to have this issue and the PC and Xbox version from the Microsoft/Xbox store does, it's most likely a issue on Microsoft end. Maybe it's not fair to blame Giants on this, at least not on this moment. They stated the issue is under investigation, most likely they're doing this together with Microsoft. It s*cks and it take some time for sure, but jumping into conclusions does not help.
goldiefx

Post by goldiefx »

i've had a similar issue in the past with EA and ubisoft witch was resolved with in 48 hours, i know it's not a giants ts issue nor ms, still doesnt make me want to run out an support either company.

i know its not your call lexie but keeping your customers ( on both sides) in the dark with no formal statement doesn't give us hope, i cant speak for all but the blame isnt with people like you nor the ones i talked to at ms for over an hour before i was disconnected most of us are grateful for people like you
Pigladalex

Post by Pigladalex »

Lexie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:50 pm
Pigladalex wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:59 pm
Not over exaggerated at all, add up every dlc and expansion pack, plus the base game and tell me it’s over exaggerated.
Basegame + both season passes is EUR 120 and If you did buy the Pumps n' Hoses Pack there is a additional 17,99, so that's not hundreds.
But did you try already my suggestion to delete all DLC and install them one by one?
GBP 120, not quite hundreds then but still over 100 GBP, which for me is a lot of money. Also I didn’t buy season pass I bought solo.

Yes I’ve tried multiple times, I’ve deleted then restarted the Xbox and re installed one by one and still nothing, so I’ve no idea. Giants replied to my email asking for gamer tag etc so still no update or idea what’s happening with it.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

goldiefx wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:21 pm i've had a similar issue in the past with EA and ubisoft witch was resolved with in 48 hours, i know it's not a giants ts issue nor ms, still doesnt make me want to run out an support either company.

i know its not your call lexie but keeping your customers ( on both sides) in the dark with no formal statement doesn't give us hope, i cant speak for all but the blame isnt with people like you nor the ones i talked to at ms for over an hour before i was disconnected most of us are grateful for people like you
Microsoft is a big company, people on the servicedesk can't resolve the issue, only try the stardard "solutions" and if it's not working, they can tell it their manager. That manager has to report it to someone else, the someone else have to report it.... and the clock is ticking.
On the other hand, Giants is a smaller company, they can escalate it to Microsoft on a different level and keep their clients informed. They only leave one statement, that's not enough in my opinion. Maybe their is no news on this moment, but at least communicate here in the community.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Pigladalex wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:44 pm
Pigladalex wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:59 pm
Not over exaggerated at all, add up every dlc and expansion pack, plus the base game and tell me it’s over exaggerated.
Basegame + both season passes is EUR 120 and If you did buy the Pumps n' Hoses Pack there is a additional 17,99, so that's not hundreds.
But did you try already my suggestion to delete all DLC and install them one by one?
GBP 120, not quite hundreds then but still over 100 GBP, which for me is a lot of money. Also I didn’t buy season pass I bought solo.

Yes I’ve tried multiple times, I’ve deleted then restarted the Xbox and re installed one by one and still nothing, so I’ve no idea. Giants replied to my email asking for gamer tag etc so still no update or idea what’s happening with it.
It's indeed a lot of money and sad it's still not working. Based on the question of the gamertag, most likely they are in contact with Microsoft to solve this. But communication is key here, at least let the community know something.
toetje585

Post by toetje585 »

Lexie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:00 pm
goldiefx wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:10 pm ms store not game pass everything is locked till November over an hour on the phone with ts billing and call dropped going to xbox support with no call back

As the version on Steam and from Giants directly do not seems to have this issue and the PC and Xbox version from the Microsoft/Xbox store does, it's most likely a issue on Microsoft end. Maybe it's not fair to blame Giants on this, at least not on this moment. They stated the issue is under investigation, most likely they're doing this together with Microsoft. It s*cks and it take some time for sure, but jumping into conclusions does not help.
Uhm on my steam account using the Premium Edition the latest horsh dlc is also not working/installing, however on xbox all dlc's somewhat seem to be affected after the update.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

toetje585 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:51 pm Uhm on my steam account using the platinum edition the dlc is also not working/installing.
Interesting
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Same here. They can't even be bothered to give the community an update and they're still selling the platinum expansion without letting anyone know that it's broken.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

And for those saying to just install everything separately, you can't. The Volvo DLC is part of the platinum expansion.
Lord Nighthawk

Post by Lord Nighthawk »

They are still selling it cause the dlc is not broken, the drm just seems to have problems for some people . You are just actually missing the right to play it, as weird as it might sound.
Chaki said on the 21st that they are still looking into it. I know that this is 6 days in the past now but as he did not write anything different they are still on it. What do you expect, a daily "we are still looking into it"?
I know that the lack of information might be annoying but ranting in a circle all day long won´t improve anyones situation on that.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Lord Nighthawk wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:10 am They are still selling it cause the dlc is not broken, the drm just seems to have problems for some people . You are just actually missing the right to play it, as weird as it might sound.
Chaki said on the 21st that they are still looking into it. I know that this is 6 days in the past now but as he did not write anything different they are still on it. What do you expect, a daily "we are still looking into it"?
I know that the lack of information might be annoying but ranting in a circle all day long won´t improve anyones situation on that.
Okay, well it shouldn't take six days to figure something like this out. At the very least they should post an update here so that we actually know what's going on.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

Starting to think that Xbox is just a joke to giants
Pigladalex

Post by Pigladalex »

Lexie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:47 pm
Pigladalex wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:44 pm

It's indeed a lot of money and sad it's still not working. Based on the question of the gamertag, most likely they are in contact with Microsoft to solve this. But communication is key here, at least let the community know something.
At least you’re reasonable about this. For that I appreciate 🙏

That’s the point I’m trying to make, Noraf can’t seem to understand why I’ve put two posts up and replied to a few threads, so decided throwing shots at me was a way forward (different thread) but the fact there are decent people like you, actually trying to reason and understand, gives me a glimmer of hope at least.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You are right, I don't understand why you put up several topics on this, and at the same time being active in this tread.
It won't help anything at all with this situation, but are, atleast for my generation, seemed as a slightly disrespectful behavior
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

And now I see reports on discord that it's slowly starting to work for Xbox users, so looks like there's hope for you folks
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...