BcBuehler trucks

Beanbrother

BcBuehler trucks

Post by Beanbrother »

PS5 playing on the Texas map

My God, do I love these. Let’s start with that.
I’ve done the update, currently have a Volvo with the grain box attachment. Wondering if anyone is able to the AI to haul grain back to the field to the yard silo complex? I’m using the AGI flat bottom +neco dryer. The AI understand the job I’ve given them, but once they get back to the yard, all they do is get to where they’re meant to dump and all they do is drive circles around the silos. I sent them to the grain elevator they do the same process of simply circling, but never dumping.
Is there something I’m doing wrong? Or are they not meant to be used with AI in the way I am askin them
Lawma

Re: BcBuehler trucks

Post by Lawma »

Ditto on the trucks being amazing. I've personally given up on them going somewhere, dumping, and returning. Sometimes I can have them loaded and go sell, but mostly I send 1 or a convoy of trucks to the field. Harvest and fill the trucks, then assign them to go back to the farm and I manually unload them. When it's selling time I manually load and send them to the sell point and either stage them along the road and manually unload, or if I know they can sell I send them on a round trip. Also if I'm sending a convoy I turn off the traffic. Working within the limitations of the system is the best I can do. It's never lived up to what I thought they were showing off before release
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So I messed around with a couple of them. I had the Volvo with a Winkler X2 on the back would go from the field to the yard, but would not dump. Put the Lockwood potato box on the back first attempt from the field to the yard. Dumped return to its spot waiting to get filled again. Picked up the Brandon X2 first attempt from the field to the yard. It worked fine second attempt circled the silo, and then dumped, I’m not sure what to do anymore
The crop I’m doing is soybeans if that matters to anyone.
I guess I’ll just keep the Brandon on it and have to just check on the helper once in a while as usual
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Yea it's a touch n go. Guess you've narrowed down that mods affect the effectiveness of the helpers. Those trucks with ag tires and silage boss body are something to behold. So many farmers use r models or superliners around us. Glad they got that license.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Yeah, when they work like they’re meant to, It’s incredibly awesome for us console folks
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Five stars...
Old fat guy with a day job...
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

wheelmansteve wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:20 pm Five stars...
All day long! *thumbsup*
Playing on Xbox since FS15