Monoslope Sow Shed, Manure nearly impossible to service

RJ_Dobbs

Monoslope Sow Shed, Manure nearly impossible to service

Post by RJ_Dobbs »

Using the Lizard Monoslope Cow Shed (the one that holds 1000 cows) is pretty handy to do massive scale dairy farming, but servicing the manure pile inside the structure is impossible except when using the half-pipe trailer. It works, but it takes forever when your trying to clear the amount of manure that many cows produces. You can fill the feed with a semi trailer, you should be able to cart away manure with large trailers as well.
UncleRico

Re: Monoslope Sow Shed, Manure nearly impossible to service

Post by UncleRico »

How are you doing it? They have a pretty big spreader and a loader in the pictures on the modhub.
RJ_Dobbs

Post by RJ_Dobbs »

UncleRico wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:23 pm How are you doing it? They have a pretty big spreader and a loader in the pictures on the modhub.
I've tried the 3-in-1 SKS 30/1050 (which shows it can carry manure) as well as a modified trailer from modhub called the Lizard Beet Ninja (I know, ewwww, you'd use it to cut beets after that?), as well as a Rolland RollMax 8735 Manure Spreader. Despite all of these fitting in the large bay on the Monoslope structure - they do not give me the option to fill them when next to the manure pile inside the structure. The only trailer with any luck is the Krampe Halfpipe HP20 - but the capacity is pretty low so I have to make a lot of trips.

I am not precise enough to fit in my Claas Torion 1914 with the bucket attachment, so I have not tried to get it in there. I don't have anything smaller outside of the smaller tractors with a bucket - but the Krampe trailer is greased lightning in speed terms to using the small buckets available to the front loader attachments.
RJ_Dobbs

Post by RJ_Dobbs »

Tried a few more trailers - I will post them as I test them in batches of two or three (cash flow is limited, what can I say?)

Agroliner Kroger MUK 309 - Does not load manure from the main bay.
Brantner DD 24073/2 XXL (Standard) - Works! Loads fine from the Monoslope's main bay.
Brantner DD 24073/2 XXL (Extended) - Does not load manure from the main bay.
Kaweco Radium 255 - Does not load manure from the main bay.