Bugs I encountered and Other

Tegoman

Bugs I encountered and Other

Post by Tegoman »

Platform: Sony PlayStation 4
Product: Farming Simulator 22
Gave Version: 1.23

Vanilla Vehicles

Hi I have encountered these while doing contracts on the ps4, the Far Right CLASS Combine Harvester, i was playing on the mod map GreenRiver22 and upon the Harvester being full, I decided to detach the header to unload easier but when i went back to it, it was gone from visual and from the map, I went unto the owned section and was there but its weight was different, and the reason it was gone it's was because instead of weighing its regular ton numbers, it was instead weighing 356kg, since there was no other way, I had to sell it and rebuild it again, I had another of the same Harvester, no idea if in the game the game goes crazy if they are the same and also on multiple jobs and the other was with header but didn't happened to the other as well, so from that moment, I'll never drop it except on the header trailer for the fear it getting glitched again.

DLC Vehicles

Today I am playing on Haut-Beyleron map and using the Volvo VNX300 to haul the double Lode King Trailer like normal, but for some reason it's reverse gear got glitched, it only goes 1mph and never drops to R1 to regain speed and instead stays on R4. I saved the game and loaded the save again and didn't worked. Decided to close the game in full and still doesn't work. I used it on Silverrun Forest and never happened this effect, I have no idea ifnthe other maps are not ready or are causing some weird reaction to it. Also changed it to manual gearbox and nothing. Please fix it, also needs some blinkers to show on the back, can be planced above the rear window cause I have to turn the camera or look at the ground to check if they are active or not. Since it seems like it's gonna happen again I'll sell it and use another truck as that might need an update fix.

Other

I saw after doing the update that now the dog swims in water when it didn't before but noticed something, normally the dog walk and when it stops it sits down, well now on water when it stop swimming it sits on the water even if its deep water for it.