Iron ore sales

doc84048

Iron ore sales

Post by doc84048 »

I am having trouble selling iron ore on Western Wilds map. I have placed the iron furnace and the sell anything mod. It keeps telling me that the places are buying for 0, and that the multifruut buying station is selling for 0, but when I look at the seasonal fluctuations menu it tells me that it is selling for 3,024 for a certain month, but when I get to that month it switches to the next month. This is the only one doing this.
Urinal2001

Re: Iron ore sales

Post by Urinal2001 »

Iron ore sells for zero afaik. It USED to have a price, but Silverun had an iron mine where you could get as you liked for free, and people used it as a money cheat, so I guess Giants changed the price to stop it.

Which seems silly, seeing as there are mods that give you unlimited money.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Giants didn't "change" anything. They had never intended for you to sell the ore but certain mod sell points accept it. But after reading this I decided to check real quick because hey, we have all been mistaken before. As of a couple minutes ago you can still sell a trailer of ore (on Silverrun) to the flat grate version of this sell point https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 with no issues for a handsome price on any difficulty. From what I can tell, a handful of other mod sell points don't accept it for cash. I just use what works when it works so well so idk which other sell points would work and which don't.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Thanks PrincessJessi, it's been a LONG time since I tried selling iron ore, so perhaps my experiences are a little out of date. Sounds like it's a case of trying the wrong places perhaps.