bale wrapping problem

ali.apple

bale wrapping problem

Post by ali.apple »

Hello, I purchased the GOVEIL DLC Package, but there is a problem with wrapping bales. It makes bales but does not wrap them. Can you help me? Thank you.
JensChrDK

Re: bale wrapping problem

Post by JensChrDK »

What wrapper are you using, and what are you trying to wrap?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

Hello, I did round baling and it does not do the wrapping process, it just stays there and gives an error message saying this process is not supported.
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

I'm playing on the Erlengrat map. Other bale wrapper machines have the same problem. I installed a mod and tried it. I still have the same problem. How can I fix this?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

ali.apple wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:32 am I'm playing on the Erlengrat map. Other bale wrapper machines have the same problem. I installed a mod and tried it. I still have the same problem. How can I fix this?
What mod did you install? Are you playing on pc or console?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

I installed the mod to try it, it didn't work anyway, I'm playing on PC, how can I fix the problem?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Do you have many mods? Can you post your log?
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

I'm the king. I just need your help with the bale wrapping problem. I don't have the mod. The problem is that it doesn't do the round bale wrapping process. I would appreciate it if you could help me with this. I think you have this problem too. Check it out. If you have the Goveil DLC package, I'd like you to try it. If you don't have it, I'd like you to try it. How can I solve the problem? If you can help me with that, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Alright mr. King, good for you.
My wrappers work just fine.
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

Well then, my problem is how to fix it, what should I do, I reinstalled the game, it didn't work, I reinstalled the dlc packages, the problem is still the same, how to fix it, what should I do, can you help me or should I ask elsewhere?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Well you can start with posting your log, as I asked you to do earlier.
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

How will I publish the diary? Where will it be made from? How will I send it to you?
MK_McD

Post by MK_McD »

What are you trying to wrap?
You can only wrap grass, not straw or hay.
ali.apple

Post by ali.apple »

Exactly my friend, but I can't wrap my bale, it doesn't work. When I do the wrapping process, it gives an error warning that my bale is not supported, that is, I have the problem of wrapping the bale, no matter what I did, the problem did not go away, now what should we do, the problem should be fixed, I did everything, I deleted the game, reinstalled it and reinstalled the dlc packages, but the problem still persists on the Erlengrat map. I'm playing, I bought the Goveil DLC package, it also has the same problem, it doesn't wrap the CIM bale, as you can see, there is a mistake in the wrapping process, but I don't know how to fix it, please help, thank you.
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

So you try to wrap grass bales?
Last edited by Tommy93 on Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.