John Deere 6R Extra Large Frame by Chrisi136

herrman

John Deere 6R Extra Large Frame by Chrisi136

Post by herrman »

Hello,
congratulations for the superb mod. Only, with the last update the tyre combination "BKT_narrow" has a minor flaw: the right hub has the axle shaft protruding more than the left one. I found the problem to be in XML:

Code: Select all

<objectChange node="hubBackLeft" 						translationActive="-0.1 0 0"/>
				<objectChange node="hubBackRight" 						translationActive="-0.1 0 0"/>

to be modifed in:

<objectChange node="hubBackLeft" 						translationActive="-0.1 0 0"/>
				<objectChange node="hubBackRight" 						translationActive="0.1 0 0"/>
Thanks
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks
DorisSeb

Re: John Deere 6R Extra Large Frame by Chrisi136

Post by DorisSeb »

Hi

I was not able to attache some trailers properly, because the AirPressureConnection did not work.

Here the fix - changes in the vehicle.xml - for this issue:
Old:

<target attacherJointIndices="1 3 4" type="airDoubleRed" node="airDoubleStorage" socket="air_red"/>
<target attacherJointIndices="1 3 4" type="airDoubleYellow" node="airDoubleControl" socket="air_yellow"/>
New:

<target attacherJointIndices="1 2 3 4" type="airDoubleRed" node="airDoubleStorage" socket="air_red"/>
 <target attacherJointIndices="1 2 3 4" type="airDoubleYellow" node="airDoubleControl" socket="air_yellow"/>
herrman

Re: John Deere 6R Extra Large Frame by Chrisi136

Post by herrman »

True, I've had it repaired by myself but still wondering how giants mod testing team can be so fussy in some meaningless things and send to download a mod where rear connecting pipes for the trailer hook to front connectors crossing the whole tractor

Another example for this is represented by ALL of the drawbar trailers with steering axles where the steering wheels are made dependant from the puller angle, not the drawbar. But only a parameter in steeringAxleAngleScale stringis needed to make them correct...

My priest would call it: "mystery of faith"
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks