Alma

Lawma

Alma

Post by Lawma »

Curious based on the large file size of Alma, what the slot count is. If manageable I'll be deleting lots of stuff tonight lol
DMZ Commander

Re: Alma

Post by DMZ Commander »

Might be worth it. Just kinda dabbling now. Seems way bigger than a normal sized map. Might keep with this one a while
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

According to a map tour I watched for Xbox. Slot count was 1094 for Farm Manager and Start from Scratch. 1500 for New Farmer. Can't verify that because I have the game on PC.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I'm playing right now loving this map
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Massey44 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:59 pm According to a map tour I watched for Xbox. Slot count was 1094 for Farm Manager and Start from Scratch. 1500 for New Farmer. Can't verify that because I have the game on PC.
That is better than I was expecting. Thanks for the info. Will be downloading soon
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Bobbydj1980 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:24 am I'm playing right now loving this map
Getting excited! The undulation of the fields looks hypnotic. Have fun!
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

He absolutely made this look and feel like the area it represents
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Good map, I like it. Feels realistic at first glance. Now to figure out my play style on it. My only complaint is getting a Bull Hauler into the Livestock "dock" is a bit difficult if you want to do it realisitically.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

I am thoroughly impressed. My only complaint is that I did not have enough time to delve into much last night. I try not to follow a long too much and get my hopes up when I see something being developed especially maps. But this is the first time a map has exceeded my expectations. Well done Celobuki. This map makes me want to be less of a worker manager and more of a hands on digital farmer. Also, Google map Alma and find the roads and street view what is available. It's amazing how well this area was recreated
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

The town of Alma is very well done. I assume it's accurate but the feel of the town is amazing.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:59 pm The town of Alma is very well done. I assume it's accurate but the feel of the town is amazing.
I followed Celobuki's updates on FB about this map when he was working on it. He took Google map Streetview images and replicated it in game. So it's all really like as accurate as the real town.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

It's definitely got that good, real-world feel about it that makes so much difference.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

As I’m downloading it at the moment, wondering how the AI are behaving with regards to delivering grain or simply getting for A to B?
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Beanbrother wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:54 am As I’m downloading it at the moment, wondering how the AI are behaving with regards to delivering grain or simply getting for A to B?
Getting from A to B works fine. I've had a few workers travel to and from the shop and starting farm. Haven't had any workers deliver any grain yet though.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
MrChuck523

Post by MrChuck523 »

I've got about 10 hours into this map on the Start Farm and so far it is awesome. Only glitch I found was that Sheep won't take Alfalfa, must be grass or hay, and does not accept Bales. Feed my sheep loose hay and all is well... Cow barn works great so far and it Does accept bales for Alfalfa, Hay, and Straw.
Great big Thank You to celobuki!!! The map is so realistic and fun. Really like the drainage areas through the fields. True to life and since I hardly ever use workers I never have been much of a fan of square fields.
5 Star map in my book. Thanks....
P.S. I am on PC.