New patch 1.13.1.0 Error

KayFS

New patch 1.13.1.0 Error

Post by KayFS »

Hello Farmers,

I'm having a problem starting the game.
I start the game via steam and have the latest update of fs22.

I also have the latest version of the HORSCH Pack and Goeweil Pack DLCs.

I almost want to start the game with the save game I was working on.
The game does not continue and unfortunately remains at 20.

I see this at bottom in the log.
What should I do, and what can I do to solve the problem.

2023-11-10 12:04 Error: Run out ouf memory
2023-11-10 12:04 Error: Failed to allocate Buffer Memory!
2023-11-10 12:04 Error: Failed to create Buffer Resource 'Transient Buffer'
2023-11-10 12:04 Error: Failed to allocate transient buffer with size 131072. Probably out of memory.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Kind regards,
Kay
ohexcuseme90

Re: New patch 1.13.1.0 Error

Post by ohexcuseme90 »

Remove anything related to Production revamp at all and you should find that everything works correctly on the latest patch
KayFS

Post by KayFS »

I was able to solve the problem myself by doing something.

Documenten\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022/game.xml open it.
and then search to the name renderer D3D_12 and change thit to D3D_11.
save it and done.

start up your game and it works for me.
This is your own choice to leave this on or turn it off. I also turned off my V-Sync
KayFS

Post by KayFS »

ohexcuseme90 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:17 pm Remove anything related to Production revamp at all and you should find that everything works correctly on the latest patch

Thank you for your answer, I just made a new post, which I did myself to solve the problem
ohexcuseme90

Post by ohexcuseme90 »

KayFS wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:26 pm
ohexcuseme90 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:17 pm Remove anything related to Production revamp at all and you should find that everything works correctly on the latest patch

Thank you for your answer, I just made a new post, which I did myself to solve the problem
Yes, this is another solution if you want to use production revamp to switch to DX11 but I personally would rather use DX12 and do without Production revamp mods but each to their own. I found that I got a lot of stuttering when using DX11 but each person's setup is different I am glad you are working again.
KayFS

Post by KayFS »

ohexcuseme90 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:48 pm

Yes, this is another solution if you want to use production revamp to switch to DX11 but I personally would rather use DX12 and do without Production revamp mods but each to their own. I found that I got a lot of stuttering when using DX11 but each person's setup is different I am glad you are working again.

Thank you for your answer.
I would like to go to 12, but then the productions no longer work.
I often download my mods from the official modhub.

I am looking for production mods without the Production Revamp.
That you can create empty pallets without being able to use that mod.
And more mods.

If anyone has a link they would like to share, I would like to thank you for it
ohexcuseme90

Post by ohexcuseme90 »

KayFS wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:12 pm

And more mods.

Try this mod https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 from the official modhub it has a carpenter production in it if you give it wood or planks it will produce pallets. I assume that the pallets produced will work will other mods that need pallets.
KayFS

Post by KayFS »

ohexcuseme90 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:01 pm
KayFS wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:12 pm

And more mods.

Try this mod https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 from the official modhub it has a carpenter production in it if you give it wood or planks it will produce pallets. I assume that the pallets produced will work will other mods that need pallets.
thank you very much for this
Gamer81

Post by Gamer81 »

Hello. I also have problems with the new patch 1.13.1 ? Any tips on what I can do to fix my problem. 3 of my DLCs are not working. have my game from steam. thanks
Rwfrazerjr

Post by Rwfrazerjr »

I had this same error. Of COURSE an update for production revamp (that conflicts) drops the same day as the update. JUST fixed a Terrafarm MESS. NOW THIS?? I have spent MORE TIME fixng FS this week than playing it!!

OK, I have Prod Revamp and ALL the ones that REQUIRED it.

Now locking up at 57% SAME KIND OF LOCK UP, Spinner even stops, things stop responding.

I have two game saves with over 250 hours between them, neither are working. HELP I posted yesterday on this with my log, cant fin my post. Think I put it in the wrong forum, so probably removed. Ill be back with a TF question if this ever works again. Had a damn good road construction project going, and a half the content for a video.
KayFS

Post by KayFS »

Rwfrazerjr wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:01 am I had this same error. Of COURSE an update for production revamp (that conflicts) drops the same day as the update. JUST fixed a Terrafarm MESS. NOW THIS?? I have spent MORE TIME fixng FS this week than playing it!!

Now locking up at 57% SAME KIND OF LOCK UP, Spinner even stops, things stop responding.

I have two game saves with over 250 hours between them, neither are working. HELP I posted yesterday on this with my log, cant fin my post. Think I put it in the wrong forum, so probably removed. Ill be back with a TF question if this ever works again. Had a damn good road construction project going, and a half the content for a video.
Hi,

Annoying to hear you are still having problems
I removed everything from my production placeables.xml that works with the ramp production mod.

After doing this I spent 3 days trying to figure out which mod freezes the game at 60%.

I removed this mod from my mods folder and the game loaded again to 100%
I had to figure it out, in the log you will see a piece of text behind this mod that I don't know how to solve
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

I still have problems with certain mods.
I have errors from the fillmanger in my log, which I cannot solve.

when I build up the BGA in the game from Kastor.

and I walk past the BGA Fermenter or the incinerator.
then a list of errors appears on the left in my console.

Before the new patch there was nothing wrong with this mod.
I don't know now how to solve this problem and how to mention it.

KayFS

Post by KayFS »

I have rebuilt a BGA with the objects from the Pumps n' Hoses Pack mod pack
Unfortunately, it has the same errors as Kastor's

https://www.farming-simulator.com/dlc-d ... umpsnhoses

This means for me that I cannot place a BGA in my game.

The errors indicate the same on the image I posted above this message.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Rwfrazerjr wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:01 am I have two game saves with over 250 hours between them, neither are working. HELP I posted yesterday on this with my log, cant fin my post. Think I put it in the wrong forum, so probably removed.
No, your other post did not get removed, it is still there: viewtopic.php?t=203256

And BTW. you can always see all your own posts using the following link: search.php?search_id=egosearch
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Rwfrazerjr

Post by Rwfrazerjr »

don_apple wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:40 pm
Rwfrazerjr wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:01 am I have two game saves with over 250 hours between them, neither are working. HELP I posted yesterday on this with my log, cant fin my post. Think I put it in the wrong forum, so probably removed.
I appreciate the info. I dont get on the forums that much anymore, forgot a lot of the phpbb functions.
KayFS wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:10 am
Rwfrazerjr wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:01 am I had this same error. Of COURSE an update for production revamp (that conflicts) drops the same day as the update. JUST fixed a Terrafarm MESS. NOW THIS?? I have spent MORE TIME fixng FS this week than playing it!!

Hi,

I removed everything from my production placeables.xml that works with the ramp production mod.

After doing this I spent 3 days trying to figure out which mod freezes the game at 60%.

I had to figure it out, in the log you will see a piece of text behind this mod that I don't know how to solve

How can I force this back to the previous version. I know I will have to do a reinstall, but where can I get i patched only to.....sorry, Im not up on the patch #s of FS22, the one JUST before this MESS that has made an already stressful weekend MUCH wosse....this is my decompression!!
KayFS

Post by KayFS »

Rwfrazerjr wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:56 am
don_apple wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:40 pm
I appreciate the info. I dont get on the forums that much anymore, forgot a lot of the phpbb functions.
KayFS wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:10 am

Hi,

How can I force this back to the previous version. I know I will have to do a reinstall, but where can I get i patched only to.....sorry, Im not up on the patch #s of FS22, the one JUST before this MESS that has made an already stressful weekend MUCH wosse....this is my decompression!!

Do you play the game via Steam or PC?