Zielonka

DMZ Commander

Zielonka

Post by DMZ Commander »

Been watching the early access videos. Looks pretty nice. I particularly enjoy starting with older equipment and buildings and working my way up. This seems to fit. The owned grass area to the west of the farm yard seems a bit too hilly to properly build on but you could wrap the field down and around it. Across the street there's some trees in an open grassy area next to the shop. It seems like a good area to expand the farm yard. I hope precision farming plays nicely with the new crops.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Massey44

Re: Zielonka

Post by Massey44 »

I'm also wondering how the new crops work with precision farming. I get the feeling the planting ridges won't do anything because they have nothing to do with nitrogen so likely won't count as fertilising. Not too keen on the small working width of the new crop equipment but I guess I can use follow me with the big harvester.
Dim67

Post by Dim67 »

Massey44 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:03 pm I'm also wondering how the new crops work with precision farming. I get the feeling the planting ridges won't do anything because they have nothing to do with nitrogen so likely won't count as fertilising. Not too keen on the small working width of the new crop equipment but I guess I can use follow me with the big harvester.
It shows clearly in Daggerwin's video that putting in the ridges adds a 50% fertilization state.
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

Dim67 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:23 am It shows clearly in Daggerwin's video that putting in the ridges adds a 50% fertilization state.
Unfortunately Daggerwin isn't using Precision Farming which is what I was referring to.
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

DMZ Commander wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:04 pm The owned grass area to the west of the farm yard seems a bit too hilly to properly build on but you could wrap the field down and around it.
I just flattened it and put in a retaining wall with the flag stone texture I don't know how much it would cost because I used free landscaping.

Note I did plant some new trees to replace the ones at the road side just they haven't grown yet.
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

Another option is to buy farmland 59 across the road from the main farm and next to the shop. There's a few trees to remove but there's room for some placeables.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I just purchased field 32 and intend to build my farm yard on the other side of the stream that cuts through that piece of land. Eventually breaking down the current farmyard to drop a nice house and garage.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

Anyone else thinking that the road sign next to field 50 is too close to the field. It just ends up like the mailbox from Kola Brothers.
https://youtu.be/edSqB4iZxwI?si=Ncnnz8mKiry3JHh6&t=36
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I've definitely blasted that sign halfway across the map on multiple occasions
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD