Latest update broke the game

Jeikk

Latest update broke the game

Post by Jeikk »

After updating the Game through game pass this morning (13.11.23). at first i didnt manage to load any map past 20%. Found a fix for it and edited Game.Xml so the game runs with DX.11. Now the Maps and saves load.

but the biggest issue i cant seem to fix now is that all my saves, Old and new ones get corrupted so that all placeables and Vehicles are missing when the save is reloaded. None of the SaveBackups seem to fix the issue either. it wouldnt be a problem to start a new save, but the thing is those get corrupted aswell.

I´ve tried to verivy the game files but the issue presists.
wiseguy49

Re: Latest update broke the game

Post by wiseguy49 »

See the other thread: 'New Patch 1.13.1.0 Error'
Jeikk

Post by Jeikk »

wiseguy49 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:55 pm See the other thread: 'New Patch 1.13.1.0 Error'
Yeah my issue is not with the loading anymore, its with the saves getting corrupted. new games i start or the old ones i load.
goldiefx

Post by goldiefx »

i'm having a similar issue , game takes for ever to save then the save disappears ,if i try to start a new save it hangs @ 100% and never loads
Jeikk

Post by Jeikk »

goldiefx wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:03 pm i'm having a similar issue , game takes for ever to save then the save disappears ,if i try to start a new save it hangs @ 100% and never loads
I´ve managed to narrow the problem down a bit, still havent fixed the problem. I reduced my mods down to bare minimum till i got the save working and placeables to spawn in. Tried to play for a bit and saved but after loading the save the placeables are missing again. its definately a script mod causing this. After i removed the mod "Player Position Saver" i got stuff to spawn in. i think now i just have to single out all the other script mods that might be causing problems.