Farming Simulator 22 - Premium Edition (DLC only)

MrKarolPL

Farming Simulator 22 - Premium Edition (DLC only)

Post by MrKarolPL »

Hello everyone, after turning on the Premium DLC, after sowing/planting carrots for the first time with the agricultural calendar turned off, the Kvernelad seeder used for sowing/planting vegetables, after the next connection to the tractor, an inscription appeared in the log:

"Error: Running LUA method[ 'update'." (Red colour)
"dataS/scripts/gui/hud/FillLevelsDisplay.lua(107) : attempt to index local 'frame' (a nil value)"

I'm asking for help because I don't know what causes this and how to fix it?

Thank you very much in advance for your helpful answers 😁

Best regards, MrKarolPL 😁
Tommy93

Re: Farming Simulator 22 - Premium Edition (DLC only)

Post by Tommy93 »

Try to post your full log, how to here:
viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@MrKarolPL: are you using the mod "Show Filltype Name" (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022)? If yes, then this is most likely the culprit.

Therefore I would suggest to stop using this mod until the modder provides an updated version.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
MrKarolPL

Post by MrKarolPL »

don_apple wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:16 am @MrKarolPL: are you using the mod "Show Filltype Name" (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022)? If yes, then this is most likely the culprit.

Therefore I would suggest to stop using this mod until the modder provides an updated version.
I suspected that it could have been caused by some mod, but I didn't even think that it was about this particular one, thank you very much for your help, after turning off this mod, the log no longer showed me this error, so for now I will turn it off on all my saves where it was I've used it so far 😁

Thank you again for your help and best regards
MrKarolPL 😁
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Glad I could help!

Seems like GIANTS and the modder are already aware of the issue, because the mod is not available anymore in the official Modhub right now.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
jamesgreen

Post by jamesgreen »

Some mods may use similar scripts, leading to conflicts. Check the mod descriptions or forums to see if there are known conflicts with other popular mods. Provide customers an exclusive chance to acquire the product ahead of others, while simultaneously securing funds for product development and market launch https://claspo.io/templates/use-case/timer/. Utilizing preorder forms allows you to mitigate the risk of overproduction and enhances the customer experience by ensuring they receive the product promptly upon its availability.
Last edited by jamesgreen on Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrKarolPL

Post by MrKarolPL »

jamesgreen wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:02 pm Some mods may use similar scripts, leading to conflicts. Check the mod descriptions or forums to see if there are known conflicts with other popular mods.
I will remember about this.

Regards
MrKarolPL
MrKarolPL

Post by MrKarolPL »

don_apple wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:54 pm Glad I could help!

Seems like GIANTS and the modder are already aware of the issue, because the mod is not available anymore in the official Modhub right now.
Yes, I know, and it's probably been for some time now, since when I clicked on the link you sent me to this mod on the official modhub, it came up that no mod with this name was found hahaha

"Error: Mod not found" hahaha

Regards
MrKarolPL